Page 984 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 48488493497498298398498598699410341084 ... LastLast
Results 9,831 to 9,840 of 12047
    Sorry to say that but every day channels is down

Quote Originally Posted by sugarmtn View Post
    They came back up a couple hours later, then went down again at 6pm EST?
    Now they are back up. Note* The international channels did not go down?

@sugarmtn:

I noticed this up & down activity today too...plus, the supremely annoying looping of the same video steam segment content has come back on certain USA live channels (i.e., ch 182 Discovery Channel USA HD, and many others). I'm glad NFPS and Crew got some of the USA channels working again last nite / today, but for the life of me I can't understand why the peeps running the server would re-enable this annoying looping stream buffer content feature (if it is a feature vs a bug in the server software), cuz it drives me nucking futz! Grrr!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jropps View Post
    @sugarmtn:

I noticed this up & down activity today too...plus, the supremely annoying looping of the same video steam segment content has come back on certain USA live channels (i.e., ch 182 Discovery Channel USA HD, and many others). I'm glad NFPS and Crew got some of the USA channels working again last nite / today, but for the life of me I can't understand why the peeps running the server would re-enable this annoying looping stream buffer content feature (if it is a feature vs a bug in the server software), cuz it drives me nucking futz! Grrr!!
    easy solution to keep sane
    change the channel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mama25 View Post
    Sorry to say that but every day channels is down
    that's why they asked to have it fixed...lol

anyone listening? ��
    NVidia Shield running Android 5.1.1 - wired ethernet to FIOS 150/150 service - Kodi 17.4 - IPTVXtra using IPTV Simple Client

@dishuser:
    Ha! There's no sanity...in any of this! LoL

And...even more live TV channels are doing the loop / repeat / loop shuffle, like 300 HBO East, and many, many more and of course, ch 182, it's still regurgitating its content over and over.

Sigh...oh well, at least there's some channels that are halfway working and almost watchable!

?????????

Junoir Member
    Same here, all my channels are non functioning this morning. Last night everything was fine. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwherr View Post
    Missing out on the Winter Olympics and the lack of response is frustrating :-(

Seems many channels are non-functional on my end.

I've tried IPTV Reset, clearing data, changing portals etc, but am still not getting anything.....tried NBC New York HD, Fox New York, NBC Miami, Fox Miami, BBC One, HGTV East HD, DIY Network, FX East HD, TNT HD, ESPN US HD, ESPN2 US HD, Sky Sports, TSN1, TSN2, MLB Network (this one has been down awhile now), NFL Network, Nat Geo Wild, CNN......and more
    Same here - except that it is ALL my channels which have been non-functional for many days now. I have even switched from Potato TV to kens more recent addon IPTV Extra but the result is the same - channels and guide download and populate but clicking on any channel gives nothing - no video, no audio. Can someone either FIX the problem, provide relevant information or give advice or explanation as to what I/we can do next? If there is a technical problem, what is the prognosis?

Page 984 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 48488493497498298398498598699410341084 ... LastLast