Page 98 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 4888969798991001081481985981098 ... LastLast
    Sky Disney working, kids watched finding nemo before. Just click the channel a couple of times does work.

Junoir Member
    Sat-junky should i keep my Charlie and Bev on dish or is this going to get any better ....?

Junoir Member

Thumbs up Why do they go Down so often and how this can be fixed......

I would like to know why channels go down and freeze so often.......

Because they've been using publicly used internet feeds for many channels. Not quite what a premium iptv service should be serving. I'm now very sorry I recommended this service to people who are now calling me constantly for answers. And for anyone who says these are just growing pains, well in my opinion, they should have never started selling the service until they were able to sell a good running server.90% of the feeds can be found on Kodi addons, same feeds, same downtime, same resolution. It's really a shame NFPS.. I was one of your earliest and best supporter and now I (like many others) feels deceived. Oh and yeah, werent we also told about "many" of the most popular canadian feeds?? I dont think that the 5 CTV channels offered for FREE on FIlmon constitute as many popular feeds.

Hope there are some major readjustments made.

i always say keep your sub.. i have cable service in my home but play with iptv and Kodi and other things as a hobby..honestly i'm so so happy with the service i'm going to buy a year of it next week.. for me i'm on a 60Mbit cable connection 3 houses away from the node so i get no buffering or sound issues

Junoir Member
    Greatest team in the world MUFC

CTID what's the weather like down south today

bry bryb

FS1 and FS2 ice cream

Channel 150 FS1 and 151 FS2 ice cream. Never have got a smooth stream, approx 3 weeks. UFC fight channels.

Cinemax west problem

Hello all

It seems Cinemax west has been switched with HBO Family Latino or East. Could we please fix this. Thank you.

Sorry, I did not see someone else post about this issue. I know it's being worked on.

Page 98 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 4888969798991001081481985981098 ... LastLast