Page 71 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273811211715711071 ... LastLast
    The Admin sees these posts and tries to address them all.
    Patience is required.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 08-04-2015 at 07:48 AM.
    I gather darkness to please me...

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainkangaroo View Post
    Me either. Granted, there are some channels here and there but most are ok here.
    Avov TvOnline
    How comes only moderators or staff seem the only ones not having problems?? Seriously, the only channels that work properly are movie channels. The other english channels like documentaries and entertainment work randomly and are watchable only at certain times of the day. Most of the times they freeze and buffer continously. And there are so many users complaining about this all over the forum.

I dont think so i watched tv all weekend long without a hitch

This weekend was the worst that my mag254 ever worked...well it wasn't much lots of freezing. Everybody comes up with the reboot the box/modem/router..I switched to another URL and things were good.It's a server problem i would guess.Like it was mentioned before it's only certain people that have no freezing ! It may go buy the # of posts you have? Who knows....The reality of things are that there is a problem somewhere and hopefully that the powers that be are working to rectify the problem.As stated before in a previous post this is a hobby so dont have your eggs all in the same basket.That was just my 2cents worth.When the system runs like it did a couple of weeks ago it's the best...but lately no so much.Let's hope they get this fixed sooner than later.It will be what it will be.Lets keep our fingers crossed.

I believe it has to do with internet traffic

TV Addicted

835 Telemundo Down

Hello,

Channel 835 Telemundo is down since a couple of days.

Can someone please take a look

thanks

Junoir Member
    I would like the english version too !

Could you please elaborate on "internet traffic".....I have 30Mbps download so speed isn't a problem. What channels did you watch all weekend without a hitch ? Movie channels freezing/sports....I didn't check the Adult section,maybe they were good. ...Im just saying its hard to beleive it was that good for you when it was the worst i've seen so far.
    Thanks

Most of the channels work for me and I watch every day. A few odd channels here and there don't work, but the majority of them do (for me) US/UK network, news, documentaries. I watched H2 for about 7 hours this weekend.

I try to watch 195, 199, 119 and then I go to KODI, every few min I'm changing and going back to get it going again that's my take.

Page 71 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273811211715711071 ... LastLast