Page 670 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 1705706206606686696706716726807207701170 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 12047
    All the American channels are down, seems that they like to pick up on them, those are the only one to go down always.

Angry Espn

ESPN not working. Wanted to watch Monday night football. No such luck. SKY Sports 1 has the game but it keeps freezing.

I've been dealing w/ freezing and buffering issues on my M10 MXQ S812 Android TV BOX for a while now and have tried various settings using the Easy Advanced Settings Kodi app and had limited success w/ it as it was hit or miss trying different settings until you found a configuration that reduced it but occasionally continued. I continued to research the issue and did two things. I'm using IPTV Stalker w/ an IPTV66 subscription. I upgraded IPTV Stalker from 10.2.4 r4 to IPTV Stalker Pro Lite and I installed Ares Wizard and used their wizard to recommend settings and adjust to what would be best for my configuration.

Here is the link to a video which can better explain:
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhYc-xF1o3g
    Since doing these two things I've had almost zero buffering issues. Occasionally it will freeze at the buffering screen but that is now after hours of buffering free watching, where as before it was happening after an hour or less of continuous watching and would then start buffering every few minutes or less.

If you're experiencing buffering issues I would strongly recommend Ares Wizard.

PS - Sorry Dara
    Last edited by dara; 11-08-2016 at 04:51 PM. Reason: No live links, please.

Freezing like crazy

Freezing so bad cant' even watch the elections on the news channels. Anyone else?

Junoir Member
    Yes unwatchable for the last several hours

Junoir Member
    CNN working fine for me right now...wtf....

TV Addicted

channels down

Skyliving and 5 star are down

Willow 1412 No video....Only audio

Willow 1412 No video....Only audio

Junoir Member
    I dont supposed we have an update (I havent seen one in the announcements section) on when these channels should be working. I apparently signed up for this service right when the maintenance period started, so I am not sure what the service is supposed to be like. at this point its very hit or miss what channels work and what gives me the spinning wheel of thinking.
    Thanks!

TV Addicted
    When they add new channels they do so with the expected anticipation of the normal demand for a channel. But, on these channels, everyone wants to check them out to see what they have. This can cause an overload on the server that supports these channels. Therefore, you are going to see freezing. Give them time, they always have other problems bringing new channels, plus maintenance of existing channels. Things do run smooth on most channels but not always.

Page 670 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 1705706206606686696706716726807207701170 ... LastLast