Page 103 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 12047
    if this thread doesn't get back on track it will be closed...nuff said, thks..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

tall guy
    the truth hurts

I think for the price of what it would cost to just get the american channels with a sub that this system is a pretty good deal

thks, Sheetmetal, and remember we are only a third of the way in time asked for to implement...while I truly understand everyones frustration I would also ask they exercise some patience and understanding. Please give the provider the time asked for to implement, I have confidence it will get better, thks..
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Junoir Member
    It is discouraging to read negative posts about the service. This is cutting edge technology and it is up to us the pioneers to encourage and support it in every way possible and not to bash it for its shortcomings. The service is in its infancy with huge technical improvements just over the horizon. So let's give this and all IPTV pioneers every ounce of support we can. !

tux tux tux
    I see this again and again with every freaking addon for kodi people are whining "why is it buffering" wha wha..buffering is highly situational, and if you have a route with no caps by isps (us providers has alot of caps especially overseas) you will have no problems. I listened to the same shit about 1channel and other addons for years "why is 1channel buffering" well tell you what it is not buffering here even though I used the same source as users complaining. as said buffering is usually a result of more than one thing, and its freaking annoying listening to people who does not know how the internet works or if their isp is using caps and being cheap and if its satellite or cable or fiber. and no your advertised bandwidth does not mean sh*t, the transport all the way to the source does.

I stream from this service pretty much 24/7 and I do not see excessive buffering at all, maybe 5 times a day max for a sec or twoand a channel freeze that just needs to be restarted, and I can live with that for the price and the afterall still early stages I still see things get better by the day. I know everybody does not watch the same channels though, but if its a problem for you guys that even had 2 months of free service I simply do not get it. you should have found a good isp I the meantime, if you still were not satisfied you should simply not have donated or maybe waited (you all new the state it was in when it went live), coz what you are doing now (the whining) is f*cking childish.

Buffering is the infinite thread starter with no one conclusive answer. you could have the best servers in the world and some people will still complain about buffering even if its free or not. lol

As to the streams can be found consistently in other addons, again theres no need to whine, if you feel you can do that you are more than free to do so.

edit: sorry about the profanity. and no that's not a chip on my shoulder. i'm done now. lol
    let's be constructive now and report the channels that might have problems, and check your donation from another location, a friend, family, or someone else that has another service provider than the one you have. it's the best advice I can give.
    Last edited by tuxen; 08-24-2015 at 07:49 PM.

getactivebitch
    Still nothing has changed, no surprise at all. All UK channels are on Zeus Video on Kodi and are working perfectly. However the only channel missing is ITV Encore.

Hi gen, yes, I too would love to see HGTV on my Mag 254......HGTV, HGTV....I love that show!

getactivebitch
    Service is unreliable especially regarding UK tv.Sky One, Sky Atlantic, ITV Encore, Sky Living still down a week on. No communication. Destination AMerica down almost 2 days no update. NBC, ABC and Fox are in very low resolution and not in HD only sd. Far superior streams for the basic american channels can be found on USTVNOW. Fox UK gone for weeks not fixed. Spike TV showing a shopping channel for days. HTTP errors 403 steading increasing Customer service non existent. All in all servie wasn't ready for general release beta testing should have continiued on for another few months.

Slingbox is far more reliable.

tux tux tux
    yeah and cable or real dish is even better quality.. wtf is your point. again i'm getting it for an abundance of the 700+ channels not 10 I can get free elsewhere.

the channels I watch is ok quality and would cost me the same as the whole package to add just 1 discovery channel to my cable package.
    I find that a pretty good deal, if you can't find any good deals between the channels (quality contra cost) wth did you donate for channels you can get legally and free through ustv.

All in all I find this services a good initiative, this is fairly new and still breaking ground.

might be a good idea to close this useless info thread.
    Last edited by tuxen; 08-24-2015 at 08:49 PM.

Page 103 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 353931011021031041051131532036031103 ... LastLast