Page 101 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 12047
    TV Addicted
    I agree with asft it's pretty good. I just wish they get more American channels to much British need more sports as in American sports.

Agreed with bobby. There are a few channels that freeze and skip every 15-20 sec. But they do need more American sports. For example channel 111 is crap. Some other channel flawless. Need HD channels!

Agreed I did the same today and it was not on.

i sent that info too them just to let you know

Banned
    people need to realize nfps is one server there is rocket/iptv66/ect i use iptv66 and i have no issues maybe a occasional channel freeze but im totally satisfied with the service i have a 150 mb connection with my box wired to the router i think people are having issues because of slow connection speed/wireless connection or too much crap in there boxes/computers and also i have found if you have a paid donation you can access nfps/rocket/iptv66 with the same mac address

Warrior Member

Will The Sky's Be Blue Again?

Does Sky have our number.....or should I say IPTV Talks IPTV providers number? Is the jig up on Sky or will our guys figure out how beat Murdoch's TV henchmen? Has IPTV Talk met it's match?

Stay tuned to these channels for the next chapter of this continuing saga?

Thank you asft

Banned
    what are you talking about not to be rude just curious?

Asft I never asked for anything for free. I paid for many donations. We were told that once it went full private, buffering would stop, true HD streams would go live, egg would be working, Canadian channels would be added... Etc etc..
    None were done. Service has been private for over a month.. Free trial was running since January... I think it's ample time to implement what was promised. I'm not bashing, just stating a fact. As a paid donator I think I'm allowed to state my dissatisfaction of the service. Each and every one of these streams can be found for free. I paid for a premium service not for streams found all over the place.
    I have tested and purchased iptv servers in Europe and streams are buffer free and most in 1080 HD. Why can't nfps deliver that?
    Hope things get better soon but not very hopeful right now. Especially when server operators have not once publicly address most of our concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by toyz4tv View Post
    Asft I never asked for anything for free. I paid for many donations. We were told that once it went full private, buffering would stop, true HD streams would go live, egg would be working, Canadian channels would be added... Etc etc..
    None were done. Service has been private for over a month.. Free trial was running since January... I think it's ample time to implement what was promised. I'm not bashing, just stating a fact. As a paid donator I think I'm allowed to state my dissatisfaction of the service. Each and every one of these streams can be found for free. I paid for a premium service not for streams found all over the place.
    I have tested and purchased iptv servers in Europe and streams are buffer free and most in 1080 HD. Why can't nfps deliver that?
    Hope things get better soon but not very hopeful right now. Especially when server operators have not once publicly address most of our concerns.
    Where are you getting your facts from?
    Code:
    C&P from NFPS
    During this 90 day period from the date the IPTV comes online we expect to finish the channel line-up and have the EPG fully incorporated. The channel line-up is to include the complete programming for Charlie including Fox Sportnet from several cities. In addition we will be adding some of Beverly channels like TSN and others. We are currently attempting to add some of the international channels from Charlie but we cannot guarantee those at this time. 
    Many of you are relatively new to NFPS and many have been with us for many years. Those that have been with us over the years understand that change is inevitable and we sincerely hope that NFPS with the new IPTV service will be able to provide all of you with your entertainment needs for many years to come.
    They still have about 2 months to finish what was promise so if you wanted perfect you should have waited till then to make your donation and complains
    My 2 cents

Page 101 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... LastLast