Page 863 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 363763813853861862863864865873913963 ... LastLast
Results 8,621 to 8,630 of 12047

Thank you for your response!!

Quote Originally Posted by Freed View Post
    It's always the same. Ice been using this service for two years and I found over that time it's 50-50.

I've moved on to another provider and Iptv66 is just a back up for a me but to be honest, I've used it once in three months and that was because my wife was watching something else so I used the back up that's on my phone.

It's been to unreliable for me. I won't renew.

People on here are very helpful and I've learnt a lot but people just want a reliable service.

I have mostly HD channels now with more sports than I can view.
    Thanks for replying. Yeah I've had it for 2 years. Like you I have it as my backup. It just pisses me off at how much this service has degraded. All these security and maintenance they do and I haven't been able to watch anything for more than 10 minutes without it beginning to stutter/freeze etc. At first I didn't really mind because the channels I mostly watch didn't have this problem. But now they're unwatchable. I don't think I will be renewing either. Think I'll be going to something where I can just turn on my shield and it just work. Instead of getting frustrated all the time. Sometimes it worked great but most of the times there's always something going on with it. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Freed View Post
    It's always the same. Ice been using this service for two years and I found over that time it's 50-50.

I've moved on to another provider and Iptv66 is just a back up for a me but to be honest, I've used it once in three months and that was because my wife was watching something else so I used the back up that's on my phone.

It's been to unreliable for me. I won't renew.

People on here are very helpful and I've learnt a lot but people just want a reliable service.

I have mostly HD channels now with more sports than I can view.
    It's crazy just opened it now and it's working great. No stuttering or freezing? I don't get it? Are the servers getting to much traffic that they can't handle? I just don't get it?

Sky movies down

Been down for about 5 days.
    Hopefully they will be back soon.. thks

Banned
    Mad isn't it.

I've got a nvidia shield which I love. I'm currently living in Turkey so only getting 7mbps but moving back to the UK soon so looking forward to better speeds.

My other provider offers some channels like sky sports in full HD, HD and standard. I've been asking these guys to provide something like this. I always thought my Internet speed was the problem but I can watch any of the above no problem. I think it's a server issue. It's a popular service but they need to spend some cash on getting bigger or better servers.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    nfps is taking notice. They been busy as yous may know or seen. But they have taken an interuption in that to get some of these channels stable again.
    Please bare with

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-22-2017 at 11:38 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

I have been doing that but no response from them

channel reporting as the administration sees it, is done thru the thread title.

recent issues are being addressed
    - Ren

I can understand what Tata123 is saying. Since the upgrade that was supposed to make everything better, my experience has been that it has become more unstable than ever. I don't bother posting about the channel issues as I figure it is being worked on and I have no interest is being lambasted by others. I figure 'it is what it is' and what it is, is mediocre. I would hope it improves. I wonder if the satellite providers that no doubt frequent this forum have done something to muck things up. They no doubt know exactly what is going on as on certain channels you can clearly see the card number and box serial number. Surely that is all they need to throw a monkey wrench into the works. So I wait in silence.

visit the hit list sticky, although it has not been updated recently, you will see the troublesome channels always been the same, or there abouts.
    So most channel issues prolly are strictly server related.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-23-2017 at 12:07 AM.
    - Ren

Junoir Member

[CH 100] Discovery Life Channel. Down for at least 3 months

Its been over 3 months with this channel not working. Do you even care? Probably not but if you never plan to fix it, take it off the list. The 1 channel I want is the 1 channel that doesn't work...

Page 863 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 363763813853861862863864865873913963 ... LastLast