Page 715 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 215615665705713714715716717725765815 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 12047
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    trilly, that may be happening on your end. But it is not happening here.
    I just tested that NFL channel that you have had buffering with and I saw no buffereing in a full 15 minute test

That espn channel tnhat you also wanted me to test is buffering a little thou
    One of the few at this time, at least that is how it looks here. Double and triple checked.

The CNN channel which tallman just reported as down, is not down and is Up and has been up and with zero buffering.... go figure
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Thanks Crazed, as I mentioned in my earlier post, I said "Some channels were freezing". Now depending on your internet speed, it may be a half a second or 3 seconds every minute or 2. It will get better in due time. Gotta have patience and faith!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thanx trilly

Listen guys, I do believe you guys in what yous are seeing or experiencing, but if those same experiences are not happening here, then I gotta say that this is not a server issue, or at least not an issue if using a solid ISP and High Speed internet and etc.. Including no Kodi upgradeing addons in the background, or things like that.
    I have 100 Mbs speed (I think that is the value).

Thnx guys and I will keep an eye on things for a couple days just to be sure this is not just a random thing on my end
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Thank you for taking the time to test all the channels. I agree that a lot of the channels are working good and with little to no buffering but it seams like I only watch the ones which are down. When you get a chance can you test TSN 1, 3 and 5. Its been very choppy for me over the last few days. 1 and 5 I think are the same feed if you notice in the top left part of the screen there is a G on the screen for some reason. Also TSN 3 is usually good but the sound is delayed by about 1.5 to 2 seconds. Its not realy noticable when they are showing sports but when they go to the announcers or commercials its very noticeable. Thanks again and hope that this list can be kept up to date giving everyone a quick reference to check before complaining.

Tim

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    thanx trilly

Listen guys, I do believe you guys in what yous are seeing or experiencing, but if those same experiences are not happening here, then I gotta say that this is not a server issue, or at least not an issue if using a solid ISP and High Speed internet and etc.. Including no Kodi upgradeing addons in the background, or things like that.
    I have 100 Mbs speed (I think that is the value).

Thnx guys and I will keep an eye on things for a couple days just to be sure this is not just a random thing on my end
    Crazed I also sport a 100 Mbs service. There are channels that are down some buffering and some no issue. When you have this scenario it is the server. 205 Fox news and 206 Fox business have been on a roller coaster of varying service for weeks. Now 205 is up but buffering 206 is running great. The frustration from most is what is the solution and when are we going to see the end of this. It gets old hearing the are working on it.

Thanks for keeping an eye on the service. We all hope your communication with "others" will have a real effect on the service in a positive way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Crazed I also sport a 100 Mbs service. There are channels that are down some buffering and some no issue. When you have this scenario it is the server. 205 Fox news and 206 Fox business have been on a roller coaster of varying service for weeks. Now 205 is up but buffering 206 is running great. The frustration from most is what is the solution and when are we going to see the end of this. It gets old hearing the are working on it.

Thanks for keeping an eye on the service. We all hope your communication with "others" will have a real effect on the service in a positive way.

I agree with you 100% Cruiser!!! This service has been nothing but a headache ... From timely configuration setups... Constant Freezing... Or multiple channels not even working. My point is it seems to "always" something that makes this service inferior to others... I will say this, rocket has some of the best programming I've seen on similar streaming services. I moved here from CloudTV. While they don't have as many channels the service is extremely stable and you can even record your shows. I'm not even going to say much about the price point but it's a lot less then what I pay here for a yearly subscription. I can't speak for everyone here but I've conceded to the fact that the service is inadequate for my needs and the $80 I spent was more or less a donation for them to test and improve on the service. I personally didn't want to pay to be a beta/alpha tester, I saw nothing on the website that indicated that the service was flawed and I would indeed need to suffer through all the freezing and down channels. I spend way more time in this freaking forum when all I wanted was to watch a little tv. In the end you get what you pay for, and while the idea of this service is remarkable... It's apparently too good to be true. The Mods here do a good job of trying to relive frustrated user by suggesting everything is okay, or will be... But in all honesty, just look at the countless issues reported by us the users and it's clear everything isn't alright... Maybe one day, but not today, last week, or even last month! I've had enough of this ride, and definitely have better shit to do then report issues constantly, just to have a Mod say the issue is something on my end. That might be the case once or twice... Just be honest with us/me about what's going on with this service and don't convolute an already frustrating situation with meaningless gibberish that won't get my service back up in running. At the moment many of the US cinema channels don't work. I only get a few HBO's and I can promise you that my 100mb line or system isn't the problem. I stream twice the media content from my own server and never have an issue whatsoever, but then I also have a Network Architect degree so I know exactly what goes in to designing an efficient and highly available server cluster. Perhaps you guys need professional help at this point... However streaming content isn't Rocket science... Or is it? lmao!!!

Right on jub. ...you took the words out of my mouth.....and I also don't waste my time reporting issues either because I would be spending way too much time here...I also found a much better and stable service that allows recording and pausing live TV. ...and if there is trouble with there server it pops up on the tv so no looking for answers on a forum

Operations Ninja
    It's the server having problems..no if and's or butt's..If the server peep's need more $ to upgrade then i'm sure everyone would be fine paying a higher fee for a more stable service.This BS about it being on the user's end is getting to F'n old as the excuse or reason for unwatchable tv..Thats my view.
    However streaming content isn't Rocket science... Or is it? lmao!!!
    What Jub4life said!

Junoir Member
    ive got lots of channels not working / missing

Well nothing have done to the 205 Fox News, so I see is useless to report about, however CNN is up and running also international channels, I guess the America is the less fortunate. Thanks any way for the effort.

Page 715 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 215615665705713714715716717725765815 ... LastLast