Page 710 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 210610660700708709710711712720760810 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 12047

Down [115] hgtv [172] disney jr

As title says channels are down, thanks for your time.

TV Addicted
    ch 133 to 127 down

TV Addicted

Thumbs up no bravo

ch 133 to 127 down

NO BRAVO

If you do some reading, you will see that the erver was down for several hours last night. All of these channels being down probably linked to the down time.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by sato View Post
    How long are we suppost to get used to it Cruise?
    Till hell freezes over?
    I don't care for it any more than the next person. What I mean is it's the nature of the beast. If you are going to stay with IPTV get use to the problems. They are not going away for a very long time if ever. Cold hard fact.

Its down for me for today. How about anyone else? Both Fox News and CNN. Neither load up.

Tim

I went through your list and agree i also can not get any of the channels you listed working. I am using a kodi on server 4 not sure what box or program your using or what portal your connected to but its definitely not working at my end. I wish the NFPS team would focus on getting the channels they do have working before trying to add more. Some CH work extremely well and never have issues and then others aren't watchable with freezing and buffering when they do work. Another thing i have noticed in the last few days of watching the junior hockey tournament on TSN is that the sound is delayed on TSN 3 by about 2 seconds. Not a huge deal when watching sports but still a little annoying. Hopefully they are working on it and will have things back up and running soon.

Tim

Agreed Please fix.

Tim

Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar

They're on it...

Hello everyone! I know there are some channels down and Yes, we all have the right to let what channels are down but honestly, writing it all the time will not solve anything. I'm still passing a hangover, I know Crazed 2.0 is passing it too, Laser......... I don't know. But the point is, they know, and everyone here appreciate the feedback, really. But is time for cheers. As a famous politician in Puerto Rico said once: The truth doesn't scream, the truth convince. Boo Yaa!!

TV Addicted

Channel down

5 usa down
    something here

Page 710 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 210610660700708709710711712720760810 ... LastLast