Page 862 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 362762812852860861862863864872912962 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 12047
    TV Addicted

no Italian sport channels

all the others iptv servers have at least 2 italian sport channels but nfps doesn't have any,
    can nfpsiptv please see about putting at least italian sports 1, and sport 2 we get tempted to not to renew the donations when they expire soon and go to another server
    we have been with nfps for years

Freeze HLN [201] is buffering

HLN [201] is buffering on portal 3

Down Fox News[205] is down

Fox News[205] is down

Same here. Weird, it seems that it is always the last one to come back when all this buffering occurs.

TV Addicted

Down channel

205 fox news hd down
    something here

Thanks Rocket Team for fixing this. My son is happy now.
    Using MAG 254 and TV Online ... In that order

Banned
    Tried to watch the rugby and saw first match on saturday and then it just kept freezing & looping for the remainder of saturday and sunday games

Haven't been able to watch anything channels are freezing?

I have iptv66 for a while now. In the last couple of days I've noticed I can't watch anything because all the channels I watch are constantly buffering, freezing. I don't know what is going on but can someone please let me know if it's on my end or iptv66 end. If it's on my I end then is there a fix?? This is very frustrating. I can't watch anything without it freezing every 2 minutes. I'm using the iptv66 stb emulator on an invidia shield. It was working great after the maintenance. But now it's just constant freezing. Any input would be great. Very frustrating! America Destination, Heroes, ID, I'm just going to say all channels are freezing constantly. Any help would be awesome because right now I feel like smashing this against the wall.
    Last edited by Acf150; 05-22-2017 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Adding

Banned
    It's always the same. Ice been using this service for two years and I found over that time it's 50-50.

I've moved on to another provider and Iptv66 is just a back up for a me but to be honest, I've used it once in three months and that was because my wife was watching something else so I used the back up that's on my phone.

It's been to unreliable for me. I won't renew.

People on here are very helpful and I've learnt a lot but people just want a reliable service.

I have mostly HD channels now with more sports than I can view.

comedy central freezes then plays same scene repeatedly please help

and some adult channels don't work ??? i am using vls on windows 10 please help

Page 862 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 362762812852860861862863864872912962 ... LastLast