Page 287 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387787 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 12047
    Banned
    Argh didn't know it was emulator specific damn what a shame might have to stop using it then

Anyone got any info or an inside line to the devs who decide which channels are available?

I am not sure on the architecture of the setup but I would believe they would have access to these BT sport channels as they have become the most popular channels for football sinc BT won the champions league contract.

tux tux tux
    its not a emulator issue as such.
    it depends on the box internal player as suggested try that first, if that fail try mx player, if that fails try a updated vlc player it should work, if that fails try your way around, it supports any external player you can find.
    “there is nothing wrong with being insane, as long as you know it yourself.”

TV Addicted
    Well mine was freezing , But i am glad to have gotten back 95% of my channels . From now on, if your channels are freezing, go to YouTube open up a long video and play it for while, if that Video buffers just like IPTV, Then it's your internet connection not IPTV.

Also if IPTV is your only source of TV, Your provider maybe slowing you down some, because IPTV uses alot of bandwidth, This is why i don't run IPTV all day and use my HDTV Antenna as well, which gives me 76 Local Channels, Movie channels and Foreign Channels. Do yourself a favor an get yourself and Over The Air "OTA" HD Antenna as a back up or get basic from cable or Sat and give your IPTV and Internet Service Provider a Break, Because if you don't Give your Iinternet Provider a timeout, they will give you one.
    Last edited by TVTRAPPER; 12-14-2015 at 08:27 PM.

Banned
    moderator its my money and when you have customer service treating us like we are idiots, of course i would not pay again or any of my friends would pay again and there is enough forums to say how bad service this so called provider is giving to his customers.Dont even bother how slow internet i have at least in Ireland we are not in some kind of jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by makarska View Post
    moderator its my money and when you have customer service treating us like we are idiots, of course i would not pay again or any of my friends would pay again and there is enough forums to say how bad service this so called provider is giving to his customers.Dont even bother how slow internet i have at least in Ireland we are not in some kind of jungle.
    Where not customer service. We don't sell anything here. You did say that you would never buy this service again and I gave you advice. If you cant take it then as I stated before, leave and don't come back.

Banned
    So why are YOU crying so much?

The ONLY ones with any thin skin are YOU, and your army of uneducated mods, who start writing their garbage and EXPECT no one to reply.

IF you have NOTHING to do with the service....why does ANYONE'S post bother YOU so much?

The ONLY ones with any thin skin are YOU people!

Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Where not customer service. We don't sell anything here. You did say that you would never buy this service again and I gave you advice. If you cant take it then as I stated before, leave and don't come back.

It has to get worse before it gets better.
    Lets Go !

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    not being treated like idiots. And frankly is an asinine thing to say.

The information on this website is for your reading, do with as you please thou.
    Have saw many many posts with decent enough fixes explained.
    Maybe not all will work for any one specific, but if you care not to even try, nothing can be done.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    It has to get worse before it gets better.
    do you mean like this DKodi character ?
    That's pretty damn bad !!
    I been called alot of things, but an uneducated thin skined moderator never been one.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Page 287 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387787 ... LastLast