Page 269 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369769 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 12047
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

If they spend a lot of the money they are making off of Donations .....then yes they could make it a good service........Spend money and do it right.............or else this may go by the wayside........I find myself using kodi or Apps 80 % of the time because of freezing channels on live tv................

Hefty ? $100 for a year is hefty ?
    Have you ever subscribed to cableTV or a satellite service ?
    You pay almost $100 a month with those services...now thats hefty !
    Shake your head bud.. the cheap days are over. IPTV takes alot more bandwidth and equipment than IKS ever did.
    It will get better but its not going to be an over night fix folks !!
    Stop selling to your family and friends..thats just bad news even in the good times !!

Quote Originally Posted by vitorG View Post
    Blind guess it might be but not uneducated I've been into "FTA" for too long and I know servers/computers so I know how it works.
    IPTV is nothing like FTA or IKS I think you meant to say !
    The only thing similar is the channels being offered. the delivery and hardware and bandwidth required to run an IPTv service is 1000x greater than running an IKS server. I have built and maintained several servers for IKS in the past. I'm not touching an IPTv one..way too much work !
    Last edited by whatsup745; 12-08-2015 at 04:55 AM.

you can't get feedback and help with any server like this anywhere on the world wide web.

This Rocks !!

view video
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    They made price higher but no difference on the quality of service

We understand that this is a hubby but there is A LOT of money in the middle.

And when there is a big issue, there is no one who give us answers.

we are here thou. At least you have that.
    Not another service has that
    - Ren

answers are on your end , bro
    We provide everything we can. You gotta deduce from there.
    Is our nature

wanna hear a tune ?
    - Ren

You forget, the price has NOT gotten higher, it's only reached the price which was stated months ago. The service is approx. 1 yr old, half that time it was free and don't forget all iks donation holders were extended service for the life of their donation. I defy anyone to show me how this is audacious behavior from the provider, who has only extended us courtesy after courtesy, thks....
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarado View Post

And when there is a big issue, there is no one who give us answers.
    many answers. Read up on it!
    Floder2 gave very basic answer then it carried on from there. You should see the comments, some had other answers.
    It's all here posted.

We can't post an anouncment when anything happens, that would be silly and we'd need more help.
    - Ren

Page 269 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369769 ... LastLast