Page 1043 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 43543943993103310411042104310441045105310931143 ... LastLast
Results 10,421 to 10,430 of 12047
    All the regular channel have been switch to SD.
    Implementation of the HD group added to the playlist has not happened yet. (a few test channels (4 or 5) but are buggy)

Until then, don't keep rubbing your eyes... it's not you!
    /kens

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    All the regular channel have been switch to SD.
    Implementation of the HD group added to the playlist has not happened yet. (a few test channels (4 or 5) but are buggy)

Until then, don't keep rubbing your eyes... it's not you!
    /kens
    Exactly, Users had the HD Chnls and Now they are Gone until They get the Bugs Out AGAIN...! Lol...!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    having all HD channels and very little SD channels, excluded many people from using the service. When you are on limited bandwidth, just one movie in HD can drastically cut into that limited useage. So if darn near every channel is HD then that sucks big time for those with limited useage. I know this from experience and from many members messaging me in the past asking for the SD channels back, because their paid code is useless to them if all are HD.
    This way with the SD back where they belong, no single one person is left out due to their limited bandwidth. And as kens says, the HD will be back in the line up asap
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    See this...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...moved-to-9000s

Only a few channels have been established so far, but I suspect the list will get longer.
    this sucks if you are using the guide. Mine only goes up to 900...

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    having all HD channels and very little SD channels, excluded many people from using the service. When you are on limited bandwidth, just one movie in HD can drastically cut into that limited useage. So if darn near every channel is HD then that sucks big time for those with limited useage. I know this from experience and from many members messaging me in the past asking for the SD channels back, because their paid code is useless to them if all are HD.
    This way with the SD back where they belong, no single one person is left out due to their limited bandwidth. And as kens says, the HD will be back in the line up asap
    Wouldn't it have been smarter for them to just ADD SD channels instead of the way they did it? That wouldn't have left so many people peeved. Seems like the tail wags the dog here...

For those of us using playlists, why are there urls that are http://x or http://lol? Doesn't make me lol...
    Last edited by expatter; 06-13-2018 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by expatter View Post
    Wouldn't it have been smarter for them to just ADD SD channels instead of the way they did it? That wouldn't have left so many people peeved. Seems like the tail wags the dog here...

For those of us using playlists, why are there urls that are http://x or http://lol? Doesn't make me lol...
    or maybe preparing everything then making the move all at once so everyone wasn't left with only SD channels during this period.

Fire From Within

That is a very old announcement... look at the date.

I Know, I went and Located it as a Reminder of where and when it happened before...!

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    I Know, I went and Located it as a Reminder of where and when it happened before...!
    I don't think that's relevant to what they are doing today. Please don't pull up old news, it's confusing.

Page 1043 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 43543943993103310411042104310441045105310931143 ... LastLast