Page 790 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790791792800840890 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,900 of 12047

SNY SportsNet New York not working again

After being mapped to channel 152 (MLB Network) for several days, SNY has vanished once again.

Please fix! Once my subscriptions run out I will cease my donations if this channel does not work!

Quote Originally Posted by bpchapman View Post
    I'm not him you crazy hussy! I was mfdoff then dplace who you have mistaken for this guy. I never mention any other provider just simply that I have several other trials running with no issues with STBemu Pro 9.04. One with Ultra HD with no freezing so the problem is definitely at the server or source end and NOT MINE nor anyone else who is having this issue!
    You know they can track your IP address right?

Quote Originally Posted by Freed View Post
    There are some down channels and some have the audio out of sync but this can be adjusted manually, on kodi anyway. I'd rather have it like this than an unwatchable stream.
    You will have better luck with that audio problem if you use a MAG254 instead of Kodi. For me, my NFPS donation works just fine on Kodi. But my Rocket donation was unwatchable on that platform due to the (nonexistent) audio sync. I switched it over the my MAG254 and haven't had an issue with that since.

Quote Originally Posted by Freed View Post
    It's much more watchable than before, especially at peak times
    This I agree with, for the most part. USA is still unwatchable during WWE, and during NFL games I still have to resort to using other sources.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    mfdoff or bpchapman at first was cool, till he showed his colors.
    He has made it clear that this service was in the buesness to cheat people. Service says they are upograding but in fact according to mfdoff they are downgrading.
    Barking about channels all the while.
    Just alone saying that this is a downgrade is shown much disrespect to guys that been around a long time. They are not in the business to go backwards and loose clients.

And besides all that, these new playlist methods are an added bonus and sure they need tweaking, but weather you are using it or not, no asked you to use it or even pay for it.

And yes we are going thru a rough patch right now with all this server re-working and etc.., but stating that others are better services is a kick in the teeth.... did I say that yes there is work underway to improve this service ?
    That is not an invite to boost how great other services are !

Sorry but nah sayers will always stay as nay sayers and with nah sayers, there is a huge chance that their agenda is not what it is shown to be at first glance
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-13-2017 at 08:28 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Maaan I don't know what these people are barking about, Love the service, Love the staff what else can I say. It has it's ups and downs but for the most part shiiit it's a solid service with a solid support.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Thumbs up Syfy HD still down

Syfy's been down for quite a while.

*199 chiller Channel wrong Channel

Can you please fix the chiller channel has the wrong Channel and has dyi it's been like that for a while

Junoir Member

Teen nick

Teen nick 178 and Nickelodeon 176 still down

Junoir Member

Discovery Life Channel (101) streams AMC

Discovery Life Channel which has always worked normally is now playing AMC instead of Discovery Life Channel and I cannot find where Discovery Life Channel is because the normal AMC channel also plays AMC... So to recap now there are two AMC channels and Discovery Life Channel is nowhere to be found even tho it looks like it should be there on the guide.

Banned

Id channel

ID channel 111 just showing floating Direct TV logo

Page 790 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790791792800840890 ... LastLast