Register
Page 1204 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 2047041104115411941202120312041205 LastLast
Results 12,031 to 12,040 of 12047
    Rocket on p1 on a pc using kodi

Quote Originally Posted by tokm View Post
    Rocket on p1 on a pc using kodi
    @ tokm , try using VLC player , instructions at here ~> http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...Rocket-NFPS-66

could be a bad kodi build ...
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

did you add anything new to pc ? and is this kicking you on all channels
    Last edited by Marley; 11-12-2019 at 02:32 PM.

nba channels

not all the games are being shown on the nba channels? can you guys check on that? thanks!

crazybobs TV Expert

Down Fox News Down

Been problematic for a while now. But it seems to be down now.

Quote Originally Posted by bwcbob View Post
    Been problematic for a while now. But it seems to be down now.
    What service and what portal / server ?

Your post doesn't say what service or portal used or server .

This forum has three different services , now each service has its own sub forum for reporting so the " techs " can see your messages easier and properly assist you in a timely manner , the better report from you , me " us " the members , the better the techs can fix issues faster and provide a better service for " us " the members . With old guidelines in place but with a newer reporting system/format .

This style of reporting is new , but if you take a look at the main index page or when you sign in you'll see the sub forums , i believe this area were in will be either abolished or used for different uses such as , channel requests , ppv events ect ect whatever crazed wants to do ;D

Please read here for NFPS ~> ::: Read ::: How To Report [ NFPS ] Freezing Buffering Glitching ::: Here :::

Please read here for Rocket ~> ::: Read ::: How To Report [ Rocket ] Freezing Buffering Glitching ::: Here :::

Please read her for 66 ~> ::: Read ::: How To Report [ 66 ] Freezing Buffering Glitching ::: Here :::

The VOD area hasn't been created yet , i believe if we all work together and use the Guidelines , i believe the " techs " will appreciate it , and in return we the " members " will have less down time and over all a better service(s) ..

All of this is fairly new , it can be confusing to some . It's still in what i called Beta , trails or in " test " mode ..

I am still working on , over n out for now ~

Random Engineer

Bein sports down both portals iptv66

please fixit asap, brasil vs argentina are playing

Quote Originally Posted by fausca7 View Post
    please fixit asap, brasil vs argentina are playing
    read report here please ~> http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...hannel-Reports

c/p self

This forum has three different services , now each service has its own sub forum for reporting so the " techs " can see your messages easier and properly assist you in a timely manner , the better report from you , me " us " the members , the better the techs can fix issues faster and provide a better service for " us " the members . With old guidelines in place but with a newer reporting system/format .

This style of reporting is new , but if you take a look at the main index page or when you sign in you'll see the sub forums , i believe this area were in will be either abolished or used for different uses such as , channel requests , ppv events ect ect whatever crazed wants to do ;D

Please read here for NFPS ~> ::: Read ::: How To Report [ NFPS ] Freezing Buffering Glitching ::: Here :::

Please read here for Rocket ~> ::: Read ::: How To Report [ Rocket ] Freezing Buffering Glitching ::: Here :::

Please read her for 66 ~> ::: Read ::: How To Report [ 66 ] Freezing Buffering Glitching ::: Here :::

The VOD area hasn't been created yet , i believe if we all work together and use the Guidelines , i believe the " techs " will appreciate it , and in return we the " members " will have less down time and over all a better service(s) ..

All of this is fairly new , it can be confusing to some . It's still in what i called Beta , trails or in " test " mode ..

I am still working on , over n out for now ~

c/p end

Comedy Central & History Channel are down

Comedy Central & History Channel are down

Sorry I should have replied earlier. The kicking back to guide problem stopped on Tuesday. Nothing on my end changed, no new HW or SW and my internet has been rock solid. As of right now everything is working well (except a few channels are totally down comedy & history)

Page 1204 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 2047041104115411941202120312041205 LastLast