Page 968 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 46886891895896696796896997097810181068 ... LastLast
Results 9,671 to 9,680 of 12047
    Junoir Member
    I'm using iptv66 with the m3u list on my cell phone with iptv extreme pro, but I can only watch the channels with wifi, when I use 4GLTE I can not see the channels, only the movies, before I could see everything, I have tmobile

Junoir Member

Yes Network still down (ch. 424)

YES network still down. As one moderator stated; The powers that be only look at the header so no one may read this. Just an observation as someone new to IPTV. It seems when a channel goes down, it is down for quite some time. Examples are Comedy Central, and NBC New York. It would definitely help if someone in the know could explain the problem and give an idea how long it may take to restore. It does not seem that IPTV is ready for prime time. Fortunately, I did not "cut the cord".
    I got IPTV to receive channels I could not normally receive. YES network for Yankee games is an example. Hopefully this is restored before baseball season, but it is nice to have for NY sports in off season. It is probably a lack of the understanding of the technology and my fault. However, a little more info from the technicians that operate and maintain this IPTV service would be beneficial.
    Using .m3u list with perfect player on Firestick and on smart TV with Ott Player.
    I would be happy to "cut the cord" but only when the reliability is better than it is now.
    Please don't ban me for these comments and observations.

TV Addicted
    Report of most, if not all, channels freezing every 5 sec for the past 24 hrs on NFPS P3 using MAC and Rocket P1 using M3U on wired 60mb service. Hard reboot of all systems no change.

Same here but have yet to find out why seems there is no response on this issue

Quote Originally Posted by rerun11 View Post
    Same here but have yet to find out why seems there is no response on this issue
    im sure admins are working on this issue but I understand your point. freezing, downtime is part of iptv and its kind a hard for admins to post samething over and over. kof
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    no admns are working on it.. no response is being formed... Issues will level out , if not already
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

i switch to stb emu pro to see if it works better and it seems much more stable only issue is epg is off and i cant enter settings in emulator weird otherwise its working good now

i find problem only high def channels

Bulletproof

Question ESPN - No color

Today I put on ESPN and no sound and picture is pink. Any one having this same issue ? Thanks .. andkaal

Bulletproof
    Now ESPN and ESPN2 are off ??

Page 968 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 46886891895896696796896997097810181068 ... LastLast