Page 700 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 2006006506906986997007017027107508001200 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 12047

8102 it been down

PLEASE, PLEASE FIX 8102 IS THE ONLY ONE DOWN IN THAT GROUP, BEEN LIKE THAT FOR TOO LONG. THANKS

TV Addicted
    Actually it's TVG or GBI horse racing. Annoying forsure.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kdawg64 View Post
    Actually it's TVG or GBI horse racing. Annoying forsure.
    You are right....horse racing. I don't think anybody from NFPS even reads these posts. What a waste of money. Oh well, same old same old.

Yep very annoying. Not sure who is providing this CH to the NFPS team but they are not doing a very good job. This CH and others always seem to be down when every i want to watch the washington Capitals play hockey. I think the NFPS team has a thing against hockey. What ever happened to the center ice channels? Good thing i got sports devil on kodi working or i would never see a game.

On a side note i have had NFPS now for over a year and the improvement in over all performance on most of the channels has been excellent. I watch a lot of news and they seem to work pretty much flawlessly now. No buffering and great picture and that's not even the HD ch.

Tim

TV Addicted

Channel down

We channel down. Thanks
    something here

NBC New York

Sextreme is no longer on 481 is now 500, take notice, and please fix N.Y. 8102 been out 4 2 weeks.

Junoir Member

Haven't had Showtime East (318) BT1 SPORTSfor awhile. Problems???

Haven't had Showtime East (318) BT1 SPORTS, NFL REDZONE, NFL ticket channels
    for awhile. Problems???

Let me know.

Warrior

Wot...no Cricket !!!!

I had hoped to watch the 4th Test between England and India.... well that was one of the reasons for getting IPTV so to be able to watch the sports channels from around the world.

Well day 1 (Thursday) was more or less ok, SkySports2(ch411) worked but Willow(ch1412) did not, day 2 (Friday) SkySports2 was buffering all the time and again Willow did not show. Day 3 (Saturday) both Willow and SkySports2 were showing black screens as they both are TODAY, so I guess today will be a miss as well.

No... it is not my internet.... CNN, Fox News, other USA and Spanish channels are working ok... it has to be a server problem and it looks like a gloomy Christmas is coming.

if not watching or cant find try kodi and google a app for the game few out there have it but must read and look for it good luck or someone here can give you the repo or they know what other channel its on

Warrior
    Thank you Marley... I tried to edit my post but it would not 'save'... don't know why....I was going to add i use a Mag254 on IKS66 so I don't use Kodi with my donation. I do use Kodi for other things, and quite often find when IKS66 does not work then Kodi addons will work. I have found a source for SkyNews that is almost 100% good, that channel on the server at times works great but sometimes buffers and has a warble on the audio and then goes black.

Page 700 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 2006006506906986997007017027107508001200 ... LastLast