Page 906 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 4068068568969049059069079089169561006 ... LastLast
Results 9,051 to 9,060 of 12047
    they go off and on of and on can not watch tv,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Junoir Member
    Same here also, I have rocket for the sole purpose of the Indian channels, it has been a long time since they have been up. I know I will not get a definite answer on here if they will come back up. It would be nice if these messages could be relayed to the team that makes all this happen.

I have used rocket for quite a few years on IKS and understand its now a losing battle there. I hoped that IPTV would have been a better replacement for IKS.

Cheers

Banned
    Both CNN's are down on IPTV & IKS right now...

New wrinkle just developed....on CBS (major NY channel) did not get any programming but I did get a screen that had Directv logo bouncing from one side of screen to another like the old pong game! ....very interesting...

Last night was terrible kept losing programing all over the line up! Uk and American alike . If I didn't lose the channel it would freeze come back and freeze again .at this time I am watching amc freezes intermittently for three seconds .it's sad to say that this has been my best service in weeks!

Same issues here... As noted by a few others, every day at 6:00 PM Eastern the service goes down for 15 or so minutes. It is like clock work. Last night it went down again for 40 ish minutes at about 8:00 PM Eastern. This morning both CNN and MSN news networks were buffering and freezing. Often the video and audio are way out of synch on CNN. It's too bad they don't got on top of this and get it fixed. The usual strategy is to wait until there's a crisis and everyone is bitching then take a few days to get things back in order.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    and 2morrow is SummerSlam...! ... Can We get a Hook-up...?!? Hollar, Hollar...!
    Code:
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2727379-wwe-summerslam-2017-match-card-odds-potential-spoilers-predictions-and-more

Junoir Member

NFL Network is showing wrong channel

Channel 154 NFL Network is showing wrong channel. It's showing ESPNU.
    Come on guy's it's football season! Please fix ASAP!
    At this time of year, this is one channel you need to stay on top of.
    Please, and thank you.

I just noticed that channel 141 ESPNU is showing Channel 154 NFL Network.
    So it just looks like the feeds have been swapped.
    Last edited by mindy; 08-20-2017 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Channel status

Channel

Can you please fix channel 424 yes network is freezing and come in and out every 10 to 30 seconds and goes off and on at the same time thanks really apreciated you hard work thanks again

Junoir Member
    Test pattern is back, and has been for several days. Could somebody please have a look? Thanks

Page 906 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 4068068568969049059069079089169561006 ... LastLast