Page 880 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 380780830870878879880881882890930980 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,800 of 12047
    Junoir Member

Encore Westerns ch 194 down

Encore Westerns ch 194 down
    No signal picture posted

Tosay still the same, please fix it I need this channel for the week end. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortcircuit View Post
    Tosay still the same, please fix it I need this channel for the week end. Thanks.
    I know we want 8102 back up but another option (better?) is USTV Now. An addon in Kodi.
    Signup for a free account. Follow details in the App.
    Worth a look. Great for East Coast Network feeds.

I gather darkness to please me...

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Imp08ala View Post
    Has anyone else noticed once kodi started having problems with the tv streaming so has all 3 of these services hhhhmmmm! Makes you think where our streams are coming from
    From the beginning they never said that these are all private streams just for this service.. They put them together so you don't have to spend days gathering links so you can watch tv. By the looks of things lately things are going to tighten up even more with the lawsuits coming down... Many of the free streams all theses shady box sells promised there customers will be going down because the guys doing the free addons are going to get out of the game... Who wants to risk a lawsuit for doing something for free?
    Many,many,many iptv providers get the streams from the same place.... They all don't have there own priVate sources. A lot use the say sources for there services.

In the end you can thank the SCUMBAG shady scamming loaded box sellers and the idiot SCUMBAG YouTube Heros that have ruined it for everyone 😉 I can't wait until all the people who were told to "cut there cable" are crying that nothing works for them anymore...
    Now the big thing is all these YouTube ripoff guys are pushing VPN's and a few of them are run by people who have a track record of stealing customers info! I can only hope there cash cow is coming to an end soon!!!
    Last edited by pod77; 06-24-2017 at 06:01 AM.

* 199 Chiller Channel & Showtime Beyond is down

Please fix

Down Spike HD [244] is down

Spike HD [244] is down on portal 3

Down NBC NY[8102] is down

NBC NY[8102] is down on portal 3

Also try NBC Miami as an alternative. FYI.. the test pattern you see is displayed anytime a channel is down.

capitainkangaroo, thanks for your suggestion, but first some one have to show me how to get to the kodi, not very good now at my age in this stuff any more, step by step please; beside on sat or sun morning nbc have a show on houses that the scenery is so pretty. thanks.

Down 400 Tennis Channel down

Tennis Channel is down and Wimbledon coverage starts next week
    Linux, Kodi 16.1/17.6

Page 880 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 380780830870878879880881882890930980 ... LastLast