Page 634 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 1345345846246326336346356366446847341134 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 12047
    Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    Ive had my Mag for over 2 years now, brought it between 2 countries and this is the first time ive experienced this problem - will try a reset

Edited to say I performed an IPTV reset at the Papiao site and waited an hour to start the box.had to re enter the user and pass but its all working again
    Last edited by Orziz; 09-19-2016 at 03:00 AM.

Junoir Member

IPTV66 no french or canada

i have signed up with iptv66 and i got no french or canada channels i contacted them and they reset my account and still i reset everything and remanaged my sources and i still dont have them they said post here maybe i can find some help from you guys anyone ran across this issue? any help is greatly appreciated thank you guys

Quote Originally Posted by blacklist View Post
    i have signed up with iptv66 and i got no french or canada channels i contacted them and they reset my account and still i reset everything and remanaged my sources and i still dont have them they said post here maybe i can find some help from you guys anyone ran across this issue? any help is greatly appreciated thank you guys
    In Kodi settings > TV did you clear data? That should get the channels back (all of them).

Junoir Member
    I am using stalker iptv emulator i completly uninstall and reinstalled everything man still no channels 463-643 missing or at least all the french channels man

TV Addicted

[CH 279] Fox Sports Southwest is down!!! is been down for a week please fix it.

Thanks you,
    Last edited by Rock99; 09-24-2016 at 06:58 PM.

I wonder is the problem could be the tv set?.....my friend tv is and RCA ,It is about 5 years old,could that be possible? Iam listenimg to any suggestiom....Or maybe the apartment complex where he live?........by the way my box is the avov+ model.....
    Last edited by yohector; 09-19-2016 at 12:22 PM.

Ilam,this box have kodi wit tvaddons comfiguracion and it works perfertly.......

It is tough because there are so many variables involved. It could be anything, literally anything. If he knows anyone else in the apartment complex, you might try hooking to their TV. It would be really nice if they had the same ISP, too, so you could address a couple of variables at one time.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Thumbs up Vevo 282

veto 282 down

What is the channel number? They won't do a lot of hunting. I took a quick look and couldn't figure out where Veto is. It is not backend channel 282 nor is it PVR Stalker listing 282. You want to have something like this is in your Post title...

[200] CNN US Down

You can check the channel list for the official channel number...

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...August-25-2016
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Page 634 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 1345345846246326336346356366446847341134 ... LastLast