Page 878 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 378778828868876877878879880888928978 ... LastLast
Results 8,771 to 8,780 of 12047
    Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar
    And for the record, while I write you, my service keep working like a charm....😆

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by asesinopr View Post
    First of all Juan, you should thank McDonalds for saving your life preventing you to eat horse meat. Second, I get confused a lot with your complains because on the conversation you keep mentioning other services and other apps that "supposedly" work better. But I don't think you really like those services, am I right? You still here bashing and trashing so... sincerely, you're not selling the idea.
    Well as you called me out I will reply yo you personally. My comment above was in reply to you big guns telling people to shut up, I think we all have the right to complain if we don't get what was promised. I rarely complain, I normally try to help people telling them where to look to find the channels that are all messed up, and where I send them is to Kodi addons that are free and are not in competition to the servers here. I do like "those" services as recently I have had to rely on them to watch tv. You say I am 'bashing and trashing'... well post some details to back up your claim otherwise man up and apologize.

You mention in an earlier post there are 800 channels, have you ever checked to see how many are working at any one time ?? also tell me where I can get the service for under 7 dollars a year ??
    MAG254 on IKS66 (wired not wifi)

Junoir Member
    I have never seen any IPTV service that works 100% of the time on all channels. That's why I subscribe to several services. But it's a shame this one has so many problems because it has some TV channels I like that none of the other services offer. I know it's cheap but I would happily pay more if it worked better. I once had about 50 friends that used this service but almost nobody renewed their subs when they expired and I can't recommend it to anybody due to the intermittent service. Even when it was working better people had to reset their box 2 and 3 times a day. Sad.

Banned
    It would be nice if we could see a constant working of Ch 160.
    More time than none, all we are looking at is a Roku symbol.
    Can someone please do something about the person who is running what is streaming on this Channel?
    There not paying attention to what is transpiring there, & then all we get is the Roku symbol staring us in the face...

Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juan_vale View Post
    Well as you called me out I will reply yo you personally. My comment above was in reply to you big guns telling people to shut up, I think we all have the right to complain if we don't get what was promised. I rarely complain, I normally try to help people telling them where to look to find the channels that are all messed up, and where I send them is to Kodi addons that are free and are not in competition to the servers here. I do like "those" services as recently I have had to rely on them to watch tv. You say I am 'bashing and trashing'... well post some details to back up your claim otherwise man up and apologize.

You mention in an earlier post there are 800 channels, have you ever checked to see how many are working at any one time ?? also tell me where I can get the service for under 7 dollars a year ??
    The only apologize I will give to you is that I said 7$ per year when it is less than 7$ monthly. My mistake. Still is less than Netflix and Hulu. But why I said you're bashing and trashing? Look again to your words friend, you're clearly promoting other services. That only is an example of it. And for that I have no need to apologize.. I'm a donator like you and many others of the service, the difference is that I take my time to read and learn, and you don't. That's why there are so many stickies on every forum theme. They are not decorating the site. Also, if you read my early posts I take from my time to help others to solve their issues. It's no coincidence you are dealing with freeze and I don't. But if you like some others come with that attitude, how are we suppose to respond? As I said before, I have 200 clients under my belt. Why they don't complain? Simple. I've been honest with them and they understood how to play the game.

Thumbs up [120] history channel buffering

[120] history channel buffering or pausing pls . Kindly fix

Thumbs up Good Food and Food Network both down for over a week now (NFPS)

I hope someone will take a look, both of these channels have been down for over a week now and we miss them in my house. The wife is unhappy, and
    that's never a good thing.

Believe or not, but that roku symbol screen appears on other channels with other service providers. You gotta take that L sometimes with iptv.

Box nation down

Box nation down
    Iptv66

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by asesinopr View Post
    The only apologize I will give to you is that I said 7$ per year when it is less than 7$ monthly. My mistake. Still is less than Netflix and Hulu. But why I said you're bashing and trashing? Look again to your words friend, you're clearly promoting other services. That only is an example of it. And for that I have no need to apologize.. I'm a donator like you and many others of the service, the difference is that I take my time to read and learn, and you don't. That's why there are so many stickies on every forum theme. They are not decorating the site. Also, if you read my early posts I take from my time to help others to solve their issues. It's no coincidence you are dealing with freeze and I don't. But if you like some others come with that attitude, how are we suppose to respond? As I said before, I have 200 clients under my belt. Why they don't complain? Simple. I've been honest with them and they understood how to play the game.
    For the length of time and the number of posts you have I am surprised as you are acting like a NEWBIE. The other services that you say I am promoting you will find here >> http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...p-Repositories << and are fully supported by this site... that is why the Mods do not delete or alter those posts. I imagine that all of your people use STB's and have no clue how to use the computer to get their tv as a lot of us do.

I would be careful about bragging about how many customers you have or how many credits you are buying, it could come back to haunt you one day as other people read these forums and have ways to locate you.... just some friendly advice.
    MAG254 on IKS66 (wired not wifi)

Page 878 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 378778828868876877878879880888928978 ... LastLast