Page 553 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 534535035435515525535545555636036531053 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 12047
    STILL DOWN or Freezing

When UFC PPV event comes you can guarantee BT Sports 2 will be down.

This might be smart however if we want to keep this service.

In my case thought, there are about (20) Kodi Addons that carry the UFC live PPV events.

Quote Originally Posted by sipde View Post
    3rd week now and still no Good Food or word on when it might be back up? This is annoying since it's one of the few channels the wife really likes to watch. Any idea where else it might be found?

Well that's what you get for living in UK. They aren't known for good food! 😎😁😉

Thumbs up Channel 4 Seven Down For Days

If there is any consistency with this service, it is that there is NO CONSISTENCY with this service. It is completely disappointing in relation to what others are apparently able to provide. Continually adding PPV movies does nothing to enhance this service when any of these movies are readily available elsewhere. There are certain channels that have not worked in months! This seems to be a service that operates in reverse, with service going from good to poor. Seems to be long on excuses and short on quality. I feel it's a waste to even bother posting since there seems to be a disconnect between reporting channel/quality issues and any expediency in resolution.

Here's a tip: remove all non-working channels and maybe users won't get so irked. Providing a service is more than taking people's money. Quality Control appears to be an unknown with this service. Doing the math from the numbers of users would indicated income in the millions, so how they can justify such poor operation is uncomprehendable!

Junoir Member
    As of 27-JUN-2016 no freezing. IMO if HD was causing channells to freeze, I can do without HD.

Junoir Member
    Im with you on this. I have moved some people over to iptv stalker after using it for a few months with out any issues but the last few months its got worse and worse. I don't know what else is out there but think im going to try some other ones as I feel there could be more done. We pay for the service and for me it should be up more than its down. It would help if they reported an issue or had a page that said there was an issue and then it was updated every 24 hours or so. For me though its beginning an issue as I seem to find most channels don't work when a big event is on, football, NHL Playoffs, ect. Im not one for ranting to but we pay for a service so some updates would be nice.

Junoir Member
    Univision 827 finally came back on after weeks but freezing is so bad it's unwatchable
    Anyone else having issues with this channel
    Would be nice to have it back

Well put sir. To top it all off is on their subscription page they say "no freezing". Bold faced lies
    Quote Originally Posted by expatter View Post
    If there is any consistency with this service, it is that there is NO CONSISTENCY with this service. It is completely disappointing in relation to what others are apparently able to provide. Continually adding PPV movies does nothing to enhance this service when any of these movies are readily available elsewhere. There are certain channels that have not worked in months! This seems to be a service that operates in reverse, with service going from good to poor. Seems to be long on excuses and short on quality. I feel it's a waste to even bother posting since there seems to be a disconnect between reporting channel/quality issues and any expediency in resolution.

Here's a tip: remove all non-working channels and maybe users won't get so irked. Providing a service is more than taking people's money. Quality Control appears to be an unknown with this service. Doing the math from the numbers of users would indicated income in the millions, so how they can justify such poor operation is uncomprehendable!

Banned
    Your lucky so many are freezing running Kodi 16 on an Avov box.
    Freezing:- Sky News, BBC, USA Network
    BBC News wont even load.

Does anyone else thing this happens each time the number of available channels increases? I am up to 997 now and issues seemed to start again when it went up to this.

Banned
    I'll check that out thanks

Page 553 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 534535035435515525535545555636036531053 ... LastLast