Page 552 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 524525025425505515525535545626026521052 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 12047
    Electromagnetic Wrangler Extraordinaire

Showtime East 318

Anyone know why we don't get Showtime East on 318?

Junoir Member

Down Status of a few channels!

I am wondering if Bravo (129), E! (114) and Sky Living (87) will be returned in the near future?
    Last edited by dreamsr; 06-27-2016 at 09:13 PM. Reason: To add detail

wish i come say yea but none of us can here sorry but hope so

Well I have been subscriber for almost a year now, and I can say if there is a major sports event, you can't rely on this service, almost all Major sports event through out the year the channels have been down..with no update, no response, no care...

Still down as of this writting.

Does this mean this service is no meant for watching live sports specially during major sports events?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mgnrfan View Post
    Well I have been subscriber for almost a year now, and I can say if there is a major sports event, you can't rely on this service, almost all Major sports event through out the year the channels have been down..with no update, no response, no care...
    And the worst part is that, when a mod finally should reply it is only to tell that everyone is idiots and that the reason why it is not working is due to broken hardware or poor internet connection.
    Usually it is the same mods saying that all the channels is working so fine and in hd, and if we continue to complain we will get banned from the forum.
    If papapio were just a little serious then it should instantly shut down for new user untill the massive freezing, buffering and channels not working at all is fixed.
    They should remove the channel that had not been working for months from the list, i could easy make a list of more than 100 channels that is offline atm. And good bye to me, i will properly get banned because of this post

It is still down. It has been down for weeks and there have been multiple posts about it. No reply

Down [CH 252] YES Network is down!!!

[CH 252] YES Network is down!!!

Been down for weeks

TV Addicted

[8103] Fox New York is down

Down again

STILL DOWN - I'm kinda shocked these haven't been fixed yet including the SkySports most all being down.

Quote Originally Posted by abzlad View Post
    Ljhookem14, quick question. On your "member" tag in the left hand corner. How did you get that star and H there?

Can't seem to find where that is done.

Thanks
    That's the Houston Astros logo. Goto your PROFILE and setup your avatar.

Page 552 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 524525025425505515525535545626026521052 ... LastLast