Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by donleo7 View Post
    Well they'll be saying bye bye to a bunch of customers I guarentee
    thats what you think but they probably got more who were waiting for these kind of options. im just saying
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Banned
    The scam part is the Bitcoin itself. Why jump through loops. Just use credit card direct. it makes no sense
    ya safety is just so stupid...lol

Actually it is stupid when you're paying so much more money to $27 donation turns into $37 wonder why that happened

Oh i got scammed using the Bitcoin. I paid for my sub they pulled my money out and I never got my route number, coin gate said they transfered the units and route 66 said they never received it and wouldn't help me one bit. So I'm out my payment and they out a customer

ive tried 4 credit cards and canadian banks will not allow this to pass through after i have been trying for 2 weeks..this was the most idiotic thing they could have done.. they definately lost customers. but im sure they dont care...its cash in their pocket and run lol... but nothing we can do about it!!!! Lets see if paypal works even though they up the price to cover it...so buyinga token to lower the price ends up being a scam also haha!!!

Banned
    ive tried 4 credit cards and canadian banks will not allow this to pass through after i have been trying for 2 weeks..this was the most idiotic thing they could have done.. they definately lost customers. but im sure they dont care...its cash in their pocket and run lol... but nothing we can do about it!!!! Lets see if paypal works even though they up the price to cover it...so buyinga token to lower the price ends up being a scam also haha!!!
    cash in who's pockets?

TV Addicted
    plus what they are not telling you if you use your credit card to pay the bitcoin your bank considers this a cash advance so you are charged a "cash advanced fee also cash advance interest. on top of all the Bitcoin charges so yes you are paying a lot more for the subscription then what you think also if you are paying in anything but America dollars you are also paying the exchange rate as well so your 60 dollar subscription (or whatever they are asking ) per year will easily cost $100

Quote Originally Posted by 382130 View Post
    plus what they are not telling you if you use your credit card to pay the bitcoin your bank considers this a cash advance so you are charged a "cash advanced fee also cash advance interest. on top of all the Bitcoin charges so yes you are paying a lot more for the subscription then what you think also if you are paying in anything but America dollars you are also paying the exchange rate as well so your 60 dollar subscription (or whatever they are asking ) per year will easily cost $100
    so you think that $100 is too much for you with amount of channels, games, ppv's, movies, on demand...etc for full 1 year? no offense but seriously thats not for you then bud

btw, its between $27-64 if you know how to get it.
    Last edited by Ryu; 09-30-2019 at 12:53 AM.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    so you think that $100 is too much for you with amount of channels, games, ppv's, movies, on demand...etc for full 1 year? no offense but seriously thats not for you then bud

btw, its between $27-64 if you know how to get it.
    and it's more than that for cable or sat for a month..lol

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by 382130 View Post
    there is an old expression
    It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak up and prove it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12