Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    change "yourserverportal" to your provider url portal link> example: p1.iptvprivateserver.tv
    change "yourdonation" to your emailed Donation string
    do not remove the ? or = or &
    Last edited by catz; 09-17-2019 at 03:28 AM.

Banned
    you were told to code live links

All this works on a T2 but not on a T3 or a Formuler Z7+ EPG only shows the name of the program but not the description

Quote Originally Posted by profster View Post
    All this works on a T2 but not on a T3 or a Formuler Z7+ EPG only shows the name of the program but not the description
    Providers EPG guide is not formatted properly (as per xmltv.dtd).
    Below is snippet of 2 programs from Providers guide;
    Code:
    <programme start="20190924123000 -0400" stop="20190924130000 -0400" channel="35806" ><title>David Attenborough&apos;s Natural Curiosities </title><desc>Category: Documentary, Nature, Outdoors, Series, series

Description: 

Sir David Attenborough shines the spotlight on nature&apos;s most amazing animals. Taking a look at female hyenas and why male seahorses give birth.

</desc></programme><programme start="20190924130000 -0400" stop="20190924140000 -0400" channel="35806" ><title>Planet Earth II </title><desc>Category: Documentary, Nature, Animals, Series, series

Description: 

The great mountain ranges are some of the planet&apos;s most spectacular landscapes, but they are unforgiving places to live in. Only few pioneering animals have what it takes to endure at extreme altitude. Mountain animals are also amongst the most elusive in the world, yet this film provides unique and intimate glimpses into their secretive lives. Witness the moment four snow leopards come together when a mother and cub become trapped between two rival males.

Credits: 

Producer: Michael Gunton,  Tom Hugh-Jones.

</desc></programme>
    Below is snippet of 2 programs from kens guide;
    Code:
      <programme start="20190924103000 +0000" stop="20190924110000 +0000" channel="35806">    <title>David Attenborough's Natural Curiosities</title>
        <sub-title>Strange Parents</sub-title>
        <desc>Sir David Attenborough shines the spotlight on nature's most amazing animals. Taking a look at female hyenas and why male seahorses give birth. *EPG by /kens</desc>
        <category>Series</category>
        <category>Documentary</category>
        <category>Nature</category>
        <category>Outdoors</category>
        <icon src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/schedulesdirect/assets/p9714965_b_v5_ay.jpg" width="240" height="360" />
      </programme>
      <programme start="20190924110000 +0000" stop="20190924120000 +0000" channel="35806">
        <title>Planet Earth II</title>
        <sub-title>Mountains</sub-title>
        <desc>The great mountain ranges are some of the planet's most spectacular landscapes, but they are unforgiving places to live in. Only few pioneering animals have what it takes to endure at extreme altitude. Mountain animals are also amongst the most elusive in the world, yet this film provides unique and intimate glimpses into their secretive lives. Witness the moment four snow leopards come together when a mother and cub become trapped between two rival males. *EPG by /kens</desc>
        <category>Documentary</category>
        <category>Nature</category>
        <category>Animals</category>
        <icon src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/schedulesdirect/assets/p13442133_b_v5_ai.jpg" width="240" height="360" />
      </programme>
    *Note: kens guide removes credit and other information that is deemed un-important for our users. This makes it faster to load and makes it possible to have 4 days of epg in the file.
    *FYI- Below is 1 program of "Raw EPG Data" prior to editing;
    Code:
      <programme start="20190914020000 +0000" stop="20190914023000 +0000" channel="EPG123.66268.schedulesdirect.org">    <title>The Golden Girls</title>
        <sub-title>Mary Has a Little Lamb</sub-title>
        <desc>The girls help a pregnant teen (Julie McCullough) and play host to Blanche's visiting pen pal (John Dennis Jonston).</desc>
        <credits>
          <director>Terry Hughes</director>
          <actor role="Dorothy Zbornak">Bea Arthur</actor>
          <actor role="Blanche Devereaux">Rue McClanahan</actor>
          <actor role="Rose Nylund">Betty White</actor>
          <actor role="Sophia Petrillo">Estelle Getty</actor>
          <writer>Harold Apter</writer>
          <guest>Julie McCullough</guest>
          <guest>Lorry Goldman</guest>
          <guest>Dennis Jonston</guest>
        </credits>
        <date>19900106</date>
        <category>Sitcom</category>
        <language>en</language>
        <icon src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/schedulesdirect/assets/p183996_b_v5_aa.jpg" width="240" height="360" />
        <icon src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/schedulesdirect/assets/p183996_b_h3_aa.jpg" width="360" height="270" />
        <icon src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/schedulesdirect/assets/p183996_b_v3_aa.jpg" width="270" height="360" />
        <icon src="https://s3.amazonaws.com/schedulesdirect/assets/p183996_b_h12_ad.jpg" width="960" height="540" />
        <episode-num system="dd_progid">EP00017476.0021</episode-num>
        <episode-num system="xmltv_ns">4.12.0/1</episode-num>
        <episode-num system="thetvdb.com">series/71292</episode-num>
        <video>
          <quality>HDTV</quality>
        </video>
        <audio>
          <stereo>stereo</stereo>
        </audio>
        <previously-shown />
        <subtitles type="teletext" />
        <rating system="USA Parental Rating">
          <value>TVPG</value>
        </rating>
        <rating system="Canadian Parental Rating">
          <value>PG</value>
        </rating>
        <rating system="VCHIP">
          <value>TV-PG</value>
        </rating>
      </programme>

Just a thought...
    The Description may take awhile to scroll up, due to the extra space and info included in the description tag

Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    Just a thought...
    The Description may take awhile to scroll up, due to the extra space and info included in the description tag
    Shooty are you using a Dreamlink T3? All the problems are with this box. I actually got Kens URL working on X7+ but no EPG url is working on T3 unless you use MAC address setup. On the T3 you only see the name of the program running on the channel but no description. They don't show up later either.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Shooty are you using a Dreamlink T3? All the problems are with this box. I actually got Kens URL working on X7+ but no EPG url is working on T3 unless you use MAC address setup. On the T3 you only see the name of the program running on the channel but no description. They don't show up later either.
    reference to post #4 on this thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    This T3 here with same method and Kens EPG had lots of info missing as well, but this afternoon seems to be much better.
    Most all channels have EPG info now.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

reference to post #4 on this thread...
    Crazed are you saying that your T3 is showing name of program running at that time plus a description of that program using M3U playlist and Kens EPG?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Crazed are you saying that your T3 is showing name of program running at that time plus a description of that program using M3U playlist and Kens EPG?
    yes, that is what I am saying
    Program name and program full description are there with correct times and correct info.
    This is in the Playlist slots using the Playlist URL and kens guide and with iptv66

That is how it was a few days ago when I had the T3 connected.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

yes, that is what I am saying
    Program name and program full description are there with correct times and correct info.
    This is in the Playlist slots using the Playlist URL and kens guide and with iptv66

That is how it was a few days ago when I had the T3 connected.
    Mine started to work yesterday so all is great!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast