Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Y'all might want to take a "Gander" at this and get a Feel of what those Drivers have to Deal with this weekend...!

Code:
    https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2018/09/27/charlotte-road-course-roval-turn-by-turn-analysis/

Exclamation

Driver of that #17 Sunny-D Auto says he "Feels" like 'dega is a Good Place to put his Car in Victory Lane :

Code:
    https://www.nascar.com/video/franchise/press-pass/ricky-stenhouse-jr-2020-plans-its-not-a-quick-process/
    bee Careful what You Wish for...!

More News for #17 :

Ricky Stenhouse Jr. to drive for JTG Daugherty Racing in 2020
    By
    Staff Report NASCAR.com October 16, 2019 at 2:27 PM

It didn’t take Ricky Stenhouse Jr. long to find a new home. The veteran NASCAR driver will join JTG Daughtery Racing’s two-car lineup in 2020 after signing a multiyear deal, the team announced Wednesday.

Stenhouse Jr., 32, is in his seventh season driving the No. 17 for Roush Fenway Racing. He’s made 251 career Monster Energy Series starts, all but one of them with Jack Roush, and has two Cup Series wins in his career.

Stenhouse also won the NASCAR Xfinity Series championship in 2011 and 2012 with Roush, which announced in late September that the team would bring in Chris Buescher to drive the No. 17 next year.

The team said Stenhouse Jr.’s car number and sponsorship would be announced at a later date.

“We’re very fortunate to have Ricky join us next season to continue to elevate our racing program at JTG Daugherty Racing,” team owner Tad Geschickter said. “Ricky brings a lot of experience and talent to the team, and we know we can have two Playoff-contending teams next season with him and Ryan Preece at the helm of our cars.”

More Driver Changes :

Ross Chastain inks full-time 2020 deal with Kaulig Racing
    By
    Team Release NASCAR.com October 15, 2019 at 2:00 PM

Lexington, N.C. – (October 15, 2019) – Kaulig Racing announced today its expansion to two full-time entries for the 2020 NASCAR Xfinity Series season with Ross Chastain, who will join Justin Haley. Nutrien Ag Solutions will serve as the primary sponsor for 23 races, riding along as the No. 10 team competes for the 2020 NXS Championship.

“Ross Chastain has it all – he’s competitive, he’s marketable, he’s all-around a great, blue-collar guy,” team owner Matt Kaulig said of his latest hire. “As a team, we couldn’t be more honored to land a driver like Ross. In just four races already this season, he’s not only helped advance our program, but he brought home this team’s very first win. Having him at Kaulig Racing next season, driving full-time, is a great gain for our organization.”

It was at Daytona International Speedway this past July that Chastain provided Kaulig Racing its first ever victory in the No. 16 Chevrolet. And with that, Kaulig Racing looks to further elevate Chastain and his winning ways with the team.

Lightbulb

Clint Bowyer will return to Stewart-Haas Racing, No. 14 in 2020
    By
    Staff Report NASCAR.com October 17, 2019 at 4:01 PM

Stewart-Haas Racing announced Thursday that Clint Bowyer will return to its No. 14 Ford for the 2020 NASCAR Cup Series campaign.

Bowyer is in his third year with SHR’s No. 14, a seat he took over when team co-owner Tony Stewart retired after the 2015 season. Bowyer has 10 wins in NASCAR’s top division, including two victories with Stewart-Haas last season.

Exclamation

Maybee More Driver Changes are Needed :

Two NASCAR team haulers involved in incidents on way to Kansas Speedway
    By
    Staff Report NASCAR.com October 17, 2019 at 10:31 AM

Two NASCAR team haulers have experienced trouble on the way to this weekend’s races at Kansas Speedway with two incidents in a span of less than 24 hours.

Kaulig Racing announced Wednesday evening that its No. 10 Xfinity Series team hauler had crashed on the way to the 1.5-mile track. Thursday morning, JTG Daugherty Racing announced that its No. 47 Monster Energy Series team hauler had suffered a fire, and that the team was assessing the damage to its equipment.

WLOS-TV reported that the Kaulig Racing crash took place on westbound Interstate 40 in McDowell County, just east of Asheville, North Carolina. FOX Carolina reported that state troopers indicated that a medical issue with the driver caused the crash, forcing the tractor-trailer through a guard rail and down an embankment.

FOX Carolina also reported that the driver and co-driver were taken to a local hospital with serious, but non-life-threatening injuries. Kaulig Racing said Thursday morning that both had been released from the hospital to convalesce at home.

Kaulig Racing president Chris Rice indicated Wednesday that the organization intends to field its two-car effort as planned for Justin Haley’s No. 11 Chevrolet and Ross Chastain’s No. 10 at Kansas. In a Thursday update, Kaulig Racing said that the team was preparing an additional car for Kansas, working with team partner Richard Childress Racing.

JTG Daugherty team owner Tad Geschickter said in a statement that both drivers of the No. 47 hauler were OK after their incident. “We are assessing the damage to our trailer and race cars and will have more information as it becomes available,” Geschickter said.

Ryan Preece is in his first full-time season driving the No. 47 Chevrolet for the JTG Daugherty team.

Cool

Harrison Burton to drive No. 20 Toyota in Xfinity Series next year
    By
    Staff Report NASCAR.com October 17, 2019 at 10:12 AM

Joe Gibbs Racing announced Thursday morning that Harrison Burton will move up to the NASCAR Xfinity Series full time in 2020, driving the No. 20 Toyota.

Burton has competed in six Xfinity Series events this year, with a best finish of fourth at Iowa Speedway in June. The 19-year-old driver will replace Christopher Bell, who will vacate the No. 20 to move to the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series next season with Leavine Family Racing.

“I want to finish this season strong, but I’m excited to get 2020 started,” Burton said in a statement provided by the team. “My time with JGR this season will really help me because I’ve already gotten to know so many people there and it’s such a great team and organization. They have a long history of helping to develop drivers and this is big for the next step in my career.”

Driving the # 20 in 2020...!

Fire From Within

Preese and Stenhouse are not 'playoff' contenders but a blind squirrel can find a nut every so often.

my vote is David Pearson ;D he's going to win again !
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Cool

@dara : That's Why this is Racing News etc...!

They may not get to it but, But, BUTT, I'm sure they want to get into Victory Lane/Circle...!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast