Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

2019 Racing News etc...

"Paul Menard to retire after 2019 season; Matt DiBenedetto to drive No. 21
    By
    Holly Cain NASCAR Wire Service September 10, 2019 at 10:14 AM

In what many consider a surprise announcement only five days before the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Playoffs begin in Las Vegas, one of the sport’s most iconic teams, Wood Brothers Racing, announced Tuesday that driver Paul Menard will be stepping out of the driver’s seat and Matt DiBenedetto will replace him in the famed No. 21 Ford beginning in the 2020 season.

Wood Brothers conceded in a teleconference the team didn’t necessarily intend to make the news a “surprise” turn of events. Menard said he had been considering stepping out of a full-time driving role for months. Ultimately, the father of two young children decided, “I love my family more.”..."...!

"According to those involved, Menard informed the Wood Brothers team of his intentions to stop full-time racing three weeks ago and then immediately suggested DiBenedetto, who currently drives the No. 95 Toyota for Leavine Family Racing, as a good driver to take over the No. 21 Ford. The Wood Brothers car is in a technical alliance with Team Penske, so Penske principals were also involved in securing the deal with DiBenedetto.

The whole process from Menard telling Wood Brothers he wanted to leave the full-time ride to it securing DiBenedetto took only about three weeks, the team said.

“First thing out of Paul’s mouth was, ‘Get Matt,’” team co-owner Eddie Wood said. “So right away, we started a conversation with Matt and that’s the only direction we went. And I’d like to thank Paul for putting us in that direction.”

Playoff Power Rankings: Is second title in store for ‘Rowdy’?
    By Pat DeCola | Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Code:
    https://www.nascar.com/gallery/playoff-power-rankings-indianapolis-las-vegas/#photo-1
    "1. Kyle Busch (--): Congrats to 'Rowdy', who was officially on top of the Power Rankings the entire regular season -- since Texas last fall, to be exact. Though the 2019 winless drought stretches back to Pocono-1, Busch might actually be enjoying the most consistently excellent season of his career. A series-best 8.2 average finish is also on pace to be a career-best, and I have a hard time thinking that number won't shrink some more by virtue of a few more trips to Victory Lane -- perhaps even to hoist a Cup championship -- the rest of the way....!"

Fire From Within

Good for Matt Di.

Lightbulb

Code:
    https://m.nascar.com/news-media/2019/09/17/richard-childress-racing-to-release-daniel-hemric-after-2019-season/?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQEKAFwAQ==
    Richard Childress Racing to release Daniel Hemric after 2019 season...

“Richard Childress Racing (RCR) has exercised its option and will release Daniel Hemric as driver of the No. 8 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Camaro ZL1 effective at the conclusion of the 2019 NASCAR race season,”

Code:
    https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2019/09/18/nascar-las-vegas-penalties-lug-nuts/
    Five NASCAR teams penalized for lug-nut violations at Las Vegas
    By
    Staff Report NASCAR.com September 18, 2019 at 11:00 AM

... As a result, all crew chiefs were fined $10,000 – John Klausmeier of the No. 10, Adam Stevens of the No. 18 and Greg Ives of the No. 88.

Exclamation

Code:
    https://offer.onmc.com/2020calendar_v1-1/?utm_campaign=sloop&utm_source=nascar&utm_medium=email&utm_content=template-email__9354032169680827&audience=full&campaign_id=idape9xkjnopdtrp
    Only $1.95...!

Fine Print :

"Delivered: 4-6 weeks

OFFER AND BILLING DETAILS: Your **Bonus Gift, which is defined as a 30 day(s) review, will begin when you click the "SUBMIT" button above to authorize the start of your Official Nascar Members Club Membership. The **Bonus Gift makes you a Member of the Official Nascar Members Club risk-free for the next 30 day(s), and allows you to receive your all the benefits and savings of the membership. If you cancel your membership before setting your profile information, you may not receive the Free Product. The nominal Shipping & Processing charge of $1.95 for your Free NASCAR Product(s) is non-refundable. Limit one (1) per person. Use of multiple names or addresses to obtain an additional Free Product(s) is fraud and will not be acknowledged and will result in cancellation. If you do not cancel prior to the end of your review period, you authorize us to charge your payment method the applicable membership fee of $19.99/month until canceled. The benefits of the Official Nascar Members Club Membership may be enhanced or modified at any time without prior notice. If you are not completely satisfied, simply call the Official Nascar Members Club at 1-877-696-2722 to let us know you wish to cancel your membership benefits. Note: The membership fee will not be charged to your credit card during the free review period. No refunds will be available for any unused portion of the current membership. A member enrolled on a monthly basis must cancel his or her membership seven (7) days prior to the expiration of the current monthly term in order to avoid being charged the next month’s dues.

Consent to receive electronic disclosures. Please read carefully and save or print a copy for your records. The Official Nascar Members Club will send, by electronic communication, information regarding your benefits and other membership information. You may also receive electronic communication directly from our partners.

In order to receive the Official Nascar Members Club, you must agree to receive these communications electronically and you consent to do so by clicking "Submit". You may withdraw this consent by canceling your membership. If you would also like a printed copy of any membership information you can email us at
    Code:
    memberservice@onmc.com
    to request it and we will send it at no charge.

You need to have access to a computer with internet browser version IE 10.0 or Safari 1.24 or higher in order to view this membership and benefit information in electronic form.

You can update your email address on the Official Nascar Members Club 'Edit Profile' profile page."...!

Needless to say, 4me "Did Not" Click Submit...!

"Buescher in, Stenhouse out of Roush Fenway’s No. 17 ride for 2020
    By
    Staff Report NASCAR.com September 25, 2019 at 1:24 PM

Ricky Stenhouse Jr. has lost his Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series ride for the 2020 season, as Chris Buescher will take over the No. 17 Roush Fenway Racing Ford, the team announced Wednesday.

Stenhouse has been a part of Roush Fenway since 2008 — that includes his ARCA Series days — and piloted the No. 17 since 2013. During his time in the national series, Stenhouse won two Xfinity Series titles (2011 and 2012) and two Monster Energy Series races (both in 2017). His best finish among the top competitors was 13th in the 2017 final standings."...!

Banned
    it's about time they got rid of wreck 'em ricky

Code:
    https://www.nascar.com/gallery/best-nascar-playoffs-drivers-on-road-courses/#photo-1
    Seems They bee Missing Someone...?!?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast