New Program Suggestion Please

Hi everyone , Using Stb Emulator, Tired of the Pop Up Ads , Anyone suggest a good Program With No Ads and a Good Guide / Epg ? That is also Free to Download ? Thank you

This works well.............. Kokaleka TV

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ht=Kokaleka+TV

Perfect Player is best IMO (for Android STB)

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by steiner01 View Post
    Hi everyone , Using Stb Emulator, Tired of the Pop Up Ads , Anyone suggest a good Program With No Ads and a Good Guide / Epg ? That is also Free to Download ? Thank you
    There are no pop up ads on the Stb Emulator Pro which you can buy and download from the Google Playstore. If you buy the Pro version, you will get all the new updates and you can load it on as many devices that you have. If you choose to use the "free" version, then most realize, its free to use but it comes with ads as somebody has to pay for the free.

There is also something that you may be unaware of and that is the Stb Emulator is more than an IPTV Player. The app comes with the MVP player and the IJK player but you can download and install any IPTV player and use it with the Stb emulator. I am using the VLC Player which works well after you choose it as the player you want. To do that, you simply click on the StbEm Icon, let it boot up and connect to the server. Go to Settings >media player> select whatever player you prefer but it must be installed on your android box in order to select the player you want to use.
    Last edited by Deadwood; 09-17-2019 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Added info

Thanks for replies guys , Ok , I will give them a try and see which is best , Yes , Im using Android Box