Rocket Recovery Technician

New subscription

Back in February I started a thread about my learning experience with the bitcoin renewal process.
    Well today my brother in laws new dreamlink T3 arrived & after finding the locations of a bitcoin atm I ordered a new code on my phone,used the qr code on the phone & sent the money through the bitcoin atm & then used the order update to see if it worked;code & portal were there so home I went & put it in the new dreamlink & lift off.
    If I had put my glasses on I would of seen the notice to put the exact amount in the machine instead of adding the transaction fee & a bit more to make sure I had sent enough.
    Took longer to drive to the bitcoin atm & back than it did to get an active code.
    New set up has worked well for me once I became familiar with the routine.

Ive been trying to purchase Bitcoin for 2 days . Its a Nightmare! Ive Always used a Prepaid Visa or Mastercard . Indacoin even wanted a picture ID Before they would proceed , aS IF!
    could someone please PM Me and let me know how I could pay with Prepaid please ?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    take a look at the ytube video shown linked below

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y879NHYiEIU&list=UU5_R9IIyFoMH3BXlfGUh1yw&index=1
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks For Reply Crazed 8.4 your always kind enough to help , I watched your Link and Also Papaios , But it still doesnt shiw ne how to pay with Prepaid . I've used this Service for many years and read the other Threads, People are upset , I know its for safety of all of us but it's Very Difficult to use.