TV Addicted

Remote for Buzz 3900

Does anyone know for sure if a regular Buzztv remote from a Buzz 3000 will work on the Buzz 3900 ........or does the 3900 only work with the air mouse

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bingoz View Post
    Does anyone know for sure if a regular Buzztv remote from a Buzz 3000 will work on the Buzz 3900 ........or does the 3900 only work with the air mouse
    yes it worx

================================================== ============
    Last edited by floder2; 09-05-2019 at 06:43 PM.

didnt they give you both at one time ? a 3000 remote and 100 as sale thing for 3900

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    didnt they give you both at one time ? a 3000 remote and 100 as sale thing for 3900
    I only got the arq-100 with my 3900

This Package Includes:

BuzzTV XPL 3900 Android IPTV OTT Set Top Box
    HDMI cable
    Power Adapter
    BuzzTV Arq100 Remote

no just the Arq100 Remote ..................
    Tell me should the 3900 right out of the box once power is hooked up boot to the main screen ...without remote control assistants ........

The reason I ask is that I set the box up for someone with kodi and a couple of movie apps ...paired the air-mouse ...also live-tv and vod.....all worked well ....so I shipped it to him..
    He tells me when he plugs in the power and hdmi to tv..the box just flashes a red light...nothing else...I don't think it's a remote problem because I thought it should boot up on its own once power is connected...could it be a bad hdmi cable causing the red flashing light on the box...or what....does not seem to be the boot fix problem...because it does not even try to boot......
    Last edited by floder2; 09-05-2019 at 06:36 PM.

yea mine just booted up but i hookup as hard wire first to get up dates fast hdmi is just tv and sound right so bad hdmi no tv picture at all but would think it still boots up unless the hdmi is changed somehow to rca then i can see that happening i seen that happen before but dont know if you can change video modes on this box
    Last edited by Marley; 09-05-2019 at 07:54 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    no just the Arq100 Remote ..................
    Tell me should the 3900 right out of the box once power is hooked up boot to the main screen ...without remote control assistants ........

The reason I ask is that I set the box up for someone with kodi and a couple of movie apps ...paired the air-mouse ...also live-tv and vod.....all worked well ....so I shipped it to him..
    He tells me when he plugs in the power and hdmi to tv..the box just flashes a red light...nothing else...I don't think it's a remote problem because I thought it should boot up on its own once power is connected...could it be a bad hdmi cable causing the red flashing light on the box...or what....does not seem to be the boot fix problem...because it does not even try to boot......
    I would try a different hdmi cable or even hdmi input