Legal Ninja

Asking for a miracle....

Can someone repair the programming guide on Ch 192 (discovery ID). its been wrong by
    3 hrs for almost 2 months. To watch a 9pm primetime program, you have to wait till midnight.
    That's considered too late for this family to keep their eyes open.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Lol... I know that "Feeling", had it Once...!

You can find Online TV Guides on the Internet while You wait for it to bee Fixed...! Sometimes, Bing and Google can bee Your Friends...!

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by skybound View Post
    Can someone repair the programming guide on Ch 192 (discovery ID). its been wrong by
    3 hrs for almost 2 months. To watch a 9pm primetime program, you have to wait till midnight.
    That's considered too late for this family to keep their eyes open.
    Just wondering if "time shift" would affect the guide ?

Legal Ninja
    Deadwood...I guess it does sorta. I went into the SETTINGS and moved my house and family from Florida to the west coast. Doing that showed the
    correct listing in the guide to what program is playing. To watch the 9pm program at 9pm in Florida, I'd have to change the setting back and forth
    each day, or stay up until midnight to watch it, seems like a pain in the ace to have to that. It seems that's the only channel (192) screwed up that I can see. NOTE..I lived in Calif. for a few years, that was enough for me...