Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Question Channel numbers changed

Iam using iptv66 with dreamlink T1 using DOL2 app ..my donation expired 3 days ago and I got a new one today and when I got it going the channels numbers are different they start from 1 and for instance the HBOs used to start in 300s now the MLBs channels start in 300s even when I go into menu and change the channel group numbering to on it's the same change it to off the same did they make this change

TV Addicted
    I did factory reset on box and iptv reset and the channels numbers order is the same they start at 1 now every channel is different numbers now like viceland is channel 44 now even changing channel numbering to on or off is the same

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    in your portal where the server addy is... add this onto the end --> /c/index.html

try that, and also do the renumbering thing to OFF
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    The c/index.html at the end is a no go its blocked or expired message and turning the channel grouping numbing option to off or on same results

Quote Originally Posted by Imp08ala View Post
    The c/index.html at the end is a no go its blocked or expired message and turning the channel grouping numbing option to off or on same results
    well I can say that indeed some of my dreamlinks did that and can not get back to correct numbering.. It is in something to do how they see each other (the dreamlink and server).
    The numbering from channel 1 is from a m3u format type thing ... all channels are from this and then from there is how they are on epg to get correct epg info.
    But dreamlink is somehow able to aquire these channels in 'raw' form on your account and is the numbering thing... and without your dreamlink's MAC attached, just add credentials works too.
    It is a kerfufal!!
    Get used to the channel numbering like you have it, or test everything I said in this thread
    I will be waiting
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-29-2019 at 08:44 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    It's just weird cause before my sub expired everything was normal in my channel list now with new donation the channels start at 1 and nothing changes it and now I had to use the credentials part username and password or else it wont connect to server...before this new donation was added I wasn't using the credentials I had it marked off to no and it would connect fine and now I have to add it and wont work with the c/index.html at end and channel are numbered different 🤔 did master reset and iptv resets and no go

Quote Originally Posted by Imp08ala View Post
    It's just weird cause before my sub expired everything was normal in my channel list now with new donation the channels start at 1 and nothing changes it and now I had to use the credentials part username and password or else it wont connect to server...before this new donation was added I wasn't using the credentials I had it marked off to no and it would connect fine and now I have to add it and wont work with the c/index.html at end and channel are numbered different 🤔 did master reset and iptv resets and no go
    I know
    So, is it working?
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Its working ok sometimes when you exit the DOL2 app and come back it wont connect it to says blocked or expired error pop up

are you on 2.4G and 5Gig wifi ?
    They r named same but might interfer
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Nope hardwired all the time bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast