Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Question Renew My Route Help Please 😜

Ok guys so my subscription expired and I have not used the new payment system and when I tryed today I went for coinbase option and in my opinion it was asking for way to much info like passport or ID at the end it's way to much info if you ask me ontop of asking for your address and birthday....what is the easiest way to order a new sub and is all of this private

Go to nearest bitcoin atm.
    Lets Go !

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

TV Addicted
    Guys I need your help so I went to a bitcoin atm and created a wallet deposited 60$ and when i scanned the address to send the bitcoins to get donation its wouldn't let me and said it was a most likely a scam address so now iam stuck with a paper with 60$ on it which is my wallet code ...now how can I buy a donation with this paper I tryed sending it to the address to get donation but most atm wont let me scan it and send how do I use this now to get donation

Quote Originally Posted by Imp08ala View Post
    Guys I need your help so I went to a bitcoin atm and created a wallet deposited 60$ and when i scanned the address to send the bitcoins to get donation its wouldn't let me and said it was a most likely a scam address so now iam stuck with a paper with 60$ on it which is my wallet code ...now how can I buy a donation with this paper I tryed sending it to the address to get donation but most atm wont let me scan it and send how do I use this now to get donation
    go to atm again and print your paper wallet from there. then I would create account with block chain and scan that paper wallet and transfer all the money into block chain account. now go to iptv provider site and buy donation and in the end just copy that address and past on to your block chain account and send money. very easy and simple.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    I created a blockchain account I cant figure how to transfer my bitcoin from my paper wallet to blockchain

TV Addicted

Angry

This is bull can a mod help me I uploaded the paper wallet I printed that says I have 60$ to blockchain now it says insufficient funds how is that if I put 60$ 🤬 on block chain it says I only have 42.62$ how is that this driving me crazy

TV Addicted
    How the hell am I out $17.38 cents now??

TV Addicted
    So if a 1 year donation cost $60 us dollars is it normal to pay $17 dollars in fees to send 60$ cause when I put 60$ in bitcoin atm and loaded paper wallet to blockchain it says I only had $42.62 in us dollars iam confused so I was only able to buy 8 months donation with 60$ that I put in atm cause then I only had $42.62 barley enough to buy 8 months donation someone please clarify this

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    send a private message to dragonKILLER
    Explain everything in detail and title your message accordingly to the issue at hand.
    http://iptvtalk.net/member.php?75721-dragonKILLER
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast