Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
sounds like a KeyBoard is opening on-screen.
Is that what it is, a KeyBoard ?
Press the KB button on the Remote... found just below the blue button and below the setup button is the KB button.

There is an actual Media Browser that can be seen once the portal has opened. But it does not contain those keyboard functions as you have explained.
After that yellow loading bar completes it's cycle, what exact do you see next ?
It should open to the Launcher screen with TV, Video Club, Radio (Media Browser is here too) and some other options showing there.

Your software image description is current, but it is not the No_Block software (image).
If it was the No_Block image, we would see it show as 'No_Block' in that slot where it shows Image Version as 218

Try using that KB button and if that menu clears , then use the Home button on remote to see if it will change to the Home Launcher screen.
If nothing happens then I would suggest to load the N0Block software and retry loading portal.
After No_Block has loaded, check the Image Version again to ensure it loaded ok.

If you can not get the file for some reason, send me a private message and I can help with that.
I know the KB image, I have used it in the past to type information.

So, when the yellow loading bar is complete I get a Media Browser as I mentioned with the odd images. I think the media browser effect is the launcher screen in a different setting when the yellow bar loading is complete. How can I send you a picture of this screen?