get active

PENDU X6 Pro - Android 9.0 4gb ram 32gb rom dual 2.4 & 5ghz wifi USB 3.0

This appears to be a very fast box that comes with a quad core 64 bit cpu and supports 3D/4K Full HD /265 but the good news its 75 Canadian dollars. I just ordered one yesterday and its expected tomorrow so I'll swing by and update this box with a review that should run high on my list of android boxes. I will be installing the STB Emulator Pro app along with Kodi version 18.3 and Netflix to see if there are any compatibility issues. I am hoping this box is worth the price although it will be hard to say for sure due to the "network maintenance" which I assume is still in progress.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

Made 4me Curious :
    Code:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07PGNW1KZ/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B07PGNW1KZ&linkCode=as2&tag=techmazon-20&

get active
    Well, back to provide an update/review of the Pendu X6 ........First, its fast, its smooth, its easy to configure, set up and it comes with Netflix, Youtube, Kodi 18.1 and there are no issues with any of them providing you have a Netflix account to sign in, a Gmail account to sign in as Youtube and Gmail requires an account.
    Ok, I downloaded, installed STB Emulator Pro from Google Playstore as I paid for this app quite awhile back so it was still free to download. After the initial setup, the STB Emulator setup and making some changes to the mac address on one of my donations, I powered it off, rebooted, went to the Home page of the device, clicked on the STB Emulator, it came up, paused half way down the yellow brick road and then continued to connect to the server. I have had a lot of Android boxes, Nvidia Shield, Mibox, and a long list of others, this one has become my new top dog, picture quality meets and exceeds any box with HD 265 and the remote is small, simple and works in every way right down to the Mute button, the number buttons for fast channel change. If there is any maintenance going on with the server, it didn't show up during this review. All channels, extremely clear, in Full HD and Bluetooth speaker works very well. To say I'm impressed doesn't begin to cover what my wife thinks of this box. To bring this to a close, I'll cut it short and put the icing on the cake by saying I ordered 2 more and they'll be here next week. I have retired the other boxes until they get updates that bring them up to where this box started. 5 Stars, great box, great software.

Forgot to mention: The Home Page of this Box is a few steps up from the Android 9.0 Pie interface and its very, very nice to see, better to use and the GUI is Full HD quality with super sharp icons and it will bring a smile to your face.
    Last edited by Deadwood; 08-23-2019 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Forgot Android 9.0 Home Page

Heard the PENDU X10 was even better..................

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Heard the PENDU X10 was even better..................
    There is no Pendu X10 that I am aware of although I "think" you may have it confused with the Pendoo X10 which hasn't been getting much in the way of great reviews. I've been testing this box for a full day and I can quite honestly state, I haven't tested a better box and that includes the one's I haven't listed but regretfully, it is better than the Beelink King which comes in at more than double the price.

One day is not a good test, you will find issues as you carry on down the road, like other boxes.

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hanky View Post
    One day is not a good test, you will find issues as you carry on down the road, like other boxes.
    I have tested everything from the wireless, the bluetooth, the STB Emulator Pro app, the Netflix app, the Kodi 18.1 which comes installed along with connection to the server, pic quality, bluetooth mouse, bluetooth keyboard, so far I have not run into any issues. You can even take the wifi antenna off and install a better antenna with a higher gain. If there are any issues, they are well hidden and not likely to show up until a new app is installed but as it is now, there are NO issues that I can honestly post here. None. I will have 3 of these boxes by next week, perhaps I'll find some issues with one of them and I will post them, if and when I find any. If you carry anything down the road far enough, you will get an issue..........IKS was one example, VHS tapes, reel to reel and I'm sure there will be plenty more to follow but its the here and now and there isn't anything I've found that is better including the Beelink King, Nvidia Shield and others which far exceed the price of the Pendu X6.

get active
    I thought it was worth the time to post that the reviews I have read on the Pendu 6X are similar to my review although some almost echo my thoughts, all reviews are presently 100 percent with zero reviews showing less. Best to do your own research on this box and reach your own conclusions.

Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    Well, back to provide an update/review of the Pendu X6 ........First, its fast, its smooth, its easy to configure, set up and it comes with Netflix, Youtube, Kodi 18.1 and there are no issues with any of them providing you have a Netflix account to sign in, a Gmail account to sign in as Youtube and Gmail requires an account.
    Ok, I downloaded, installed STB Emulator Pro from Google Playstore as I paid for this app quite awhile back so it was still free to download. After the initial setup, the STB Emulator setup and making some changes to the mac address on one of my donations, I powered it off, rebooted, went to the Home page of the device, clicked on the STB Emulator, it came up, paused half way down the yellow brick road and then continued to connect to the server. I have had a lot of Android boxes, Nvidia Shield, Mibox, and a long list of others, this one has become my new top dog, picture quality meets and exceeds any box with HD 265 and the remote is small, simple and works in every way right down to the Mute button, the number buttons for fast channel change. If there is any maintenance going on with the server, it didn't show up during this review. All channels, extremely clear, in Full HD and Bluetooth speaker works very well. To say I'm impressed doesn't begin to cover what my wife thinks of this box. To bring this to a close, I'll cut it short and put the icing on the cake by saying I ordered 2 more and they'll be here next week. I have retired the other boxes until they get updates that bring them up to where this box started. 5 Stars, great box, great software.

Forgot to mention: The Home Page of this Box is a few steps up from the Android 9.0 Pie interface and its very, very nice to see, better to use and the GUI is Full HD quality with super sharp icons and it will bring a smile to your face.
    I saw a couple of videos in youtube and it looks fast and compact. Congrats on the purchase