Thread: Support

Junoir Member

Support

2 days 5 emails and 1 pm, still no response from customer support, although when you email them the message says your message has been sent we will contact you shortly, what do you have to do to get a response???

Wait for dragonKILLER to respond.

You can try...................

Send an Instant Message to dragonKILLER Using...
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-22-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    You can try...................

Send an Instant Message to dragonKILLER Using...
    Already did yesterday, im just trying to find out if a pmt was recieved, from what i understand the btc atm in my area are owned by the same company and alot of people hav been scammed out of $, lesson learned

Pm crazed 8.4 mod is very helpful
    Lets Go !

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    Pm crazed 8.4 mod is very helpful
    Already did , the modz here are great, customer support however is terrible, only needed them a couple times, and very long wait to get anything resolved, very disapointing and im rethinking about renewing, been here sinse iks days

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlk48 View Post
    Already did , the modz here are great, customer support however is terrible, only needed them a couple times, and very long wait to get anything resolved, very disapointing and im rethinking about renewing, been here sinse iks days
    4days still no reply from support, ther ya go 66, lost another because of btc and no support

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    well actually the trouble started because of the incorrect amount that was sent.
    I know that they should have responded to your email but they usually don't do that, they just fix the issue. But they can\t fix something that has not shown up on the system

I will try at my end to contact them and ask some questions on your behalf, but I can not guarantee anything
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Crazed is super helpful, alas the Bitcoin system is very flawed...I've yet to get help from iks66 as well... Good luck may the force be with u all