crazybobs TV Expert

A married couple....

A married couple is driving along a highway doing a steady 40 miles per hour. The husband is behind the wheel.

His wife suddenly looks across at him and speaks in a clear voice. "I know we have been married for over twenty years, but I want a divorce.

The husband says nothing, he keeps looking at the road ahead but slowly increases his speed to 45mph.

The wife speaks again. "I don't want you to try to talk me out of it." She says, "because I've been having an affair with your best friend, and he is a far better lover than you are."

Again the husband stays quiet, but grips the steering wheel more tightly and slowly increases the speed to 55mph.

She pushes her luck. "I want the house." She says insistently.

Up to 60 mph. "I want the car, too." She continues. 65mph.

"And," she says, "I'll have the bank accounts, all the credit cards and the boat!"

The car slowly starts veering towards a massive concrete bridge.

This makes her nervous, so she asks him, "Isn't there anything you want?"

The husband at last replies in a quiet and controlled voice. "No, I've got everything I need, " he says.

"Oh, really," she inquires, "so what have you got?"

Just before they slam into the wall at 65mph, the husband turns to her and smiles. "The airbag!"

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

He has the Only One of the 2 in that Car that really Matters...! Still Laughing at that One, Thanks for the "Wake-Up" bwcbob...!

crazybobs TV Expert
    You welcome my friend "Laughter Is Good For The Soul"