Thread: Iptvxtra set up

TV Addicted

Iptvxtra set up

Im trying to set up my Iptvxtra add on with my new donation, but i need help. What information do i need? Donation number or mac address? This addon worked very well until im updated my kodi from 17.6 to 18 leia. Does it could be a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by arseniogomez View Post
    Im trying to set up my Iptvxtra add on with my new donation, but i need help. What information do i need? Donation number or mac address? This addon worked very well until im updated my kodi from 17.6 to 18 leia. Does it could be a problem?
    Kodi v18 & up, requires IPTVXtra2 version 7.7 (most recent).
    _you cant have a MAC# on your account.
    you need your Donation# (for both user id & password).
    you need to know your server portal to select your Server Portal# from a list in the setup.

Junoir Member
    cant set up iptvxtra2 with kodi 18.4 should be this version or the 18.3. have done all the above recomendations. an error for the iptvtra2 shows in the corner of kodi saying check the log for more information.thanks in advance for you help.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tekolote View Post
    cant set up iptvxtra2 with kodi 18.4 should be this version or the 18.3. have done all the above recomendations. an error for the iptvtra2 shows in the corner of kodi saying check the log for more information.thanks in advance for you help.
    and what does the log show?

Quote Originally Posted by tekolote View Post
    Certain Android STB's, when loading Kodi 18.x, end up without a default "sources.xml" file in the Userdata directory.
    This causes a startup error with IPTVXtra2, unable to open the file to add the VOD .strm file location.

This is a quick fix to allow you to load and run IPTVXtra2.
    Open Kodi.
    Click Videos.
    Click Files.
    Click Add Videos...
    In the Add Source Window that opens;
    Click Browse.
    *Select a directory that would hold Videos (like"Movies"), or just select "Downloads".
    Click OK
    Set Content window will open, ...Click OK

Now you should be able to Load and run IPTVXtra.

*When I get motivation to update v7.7, I will do a code fix.