Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    red and blue with pain growing .
    Canadian Whiskey will solve that
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    The XR4000 arrived here today.
    I opened the shipping package and then opened the box and .... well I had to stop there.
    The way they packed this box with the STB and it's accessories is very impressive. So much so that I have not yet unpacked it further.... lol

So no review or tutorials just yet on this ... I gotta enjoy the packaging just a little longer

Stay tuned for when next I open the individual packaged accessories and get this baby fired up !
    every piece came in it's own box...pretty cool
    plus it's the first buzz I got with a user manual

Canadian Whiskey will solve that
    lol thanks whiskey is risky for me. my parents will be beat me hell of it if they found out lol. I still remember when I was kid and my elder brother found pack of cigaret and my parents found out through one my uncle. (we were 6 or 7 kids include my cousins) guess what we were slapped by parents, aunts and uncles, Grandmother though out day
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    every piece came in it's own box...pretty cool
    plus it's the first buzz I got with a user manual
    I see in that manual, it shows the 'how to' for the learning remote.
    Needed info
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

crazed give some hint. is the remote looks same as old buzz or its arq100 remote or its complete different? thanks my friend
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

lol thanks whiskey is risky for me. my parents will be beat me hell of it if they found out lol. I still remember when I was kid and my elder brother found pack of cigaret and my parents found out through one my uncle. (we were 6 or 7 kids include my cousins) guess what we were slapped by parents, aunts and uncles, Grandmother though out day
    I wish I was raised same, then it would not cost me 1000's of dollars per month and the other costs that go with.
    Can I join your family ?

Prolly too late thou, I do love my family
    - Frank Zappa

crazed give some hint. is the remote looks same as old buzz or its arq100 remote or its complete different? thanks my friend
    different remote
    - Frank Zappa

I did say that the canada whiskey and calls from guys from oaklahoma were in my atmosphere... right?
    - Frank Zappa

I wish I was raised same, then it would not cost me 1000's of dollars per month and the other costs that go with.
    Can I join your family ?

Prolly too late thou, I do love my family
    you are welcome my friend. sometimes now I do realize that my parents did raise me well but they were too much when it comes to punishment lol thats the part I don't like it hahahaha. lol if I cost them 1000's they will kick me out faster than speed of light lol
    its never too late as you know way better than Ryu. im sure you do love them and they do love you as well.

big test will be 4k and picture that i would like find out i know it will be fast thats for sure

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast