Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Warrior
    espn is showing prelims too
    main event is on espn

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by syns13 View Post
    Thanks man.. so question for you.. if you put on channel 455 right now do you see ESPN on that channel??
    UFC ESPN Live ... yes
    That is not surprising thou, because ESPN is carrying the fight tonight as a PPV event.
    While TSN shows the UFC 241 Prelims thru the EPG, but is also the same content as the other 2 channels at this point.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    UFC ESPN Live ... yes
    That is not surprising thou, because ESPN is carrying the fight tonight as a PPV event.
    While TSN shows the UFC 241 Prelims thru the EPG, but is also the same content as the other 2 channels at this point.
    Oh ok.. thought it was just mine.. yes TSN 5 is showing the preliminary but keeps freezing

Oh ok.. thought it was just mine.. yes TSN 5 is showing the preliminary but keeps freezing
    Perhaps you should reboot your equipment or something, because that channel is not freezing.
    I know them TSN channels can be problematic at times with the service but that doesn't seem to be the case tonight
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I might have spoke too soon
    Took out the nascar race too... NBC has the nascar race thou.... just in time for Harvick to blow his transmission

But I degress...

As per NBS mentioned awhile ago, there is a dedicated UFC241 thread open and so all posts have been merged there
    - Frank Zappa

So 455 is showing boxing.. 456 is working but in Spanish.. what other channel is in English??

TV Addicted
    So 455 is showing boxing.. 456 is working but in Spanish.. what other channel is in English??
    come on guys what with these the past ppv channel 416,417,and 418 always go down and what with showing regular ESPN on channel 455 when they used to show ESPN + before 🤔 I get your pain syns13

Now ch. 456 is freezing unwatchable.. anyone else?

TV Addicted
    It never fails everytime there a ppv lately Bt sports channels always go down and they used to show ESPN + on channel 455 but not lately seems they stop caring but for some odd reason they showing bt sports channel 416 on wwe network channel 160 showing ufc in English

Quote Originally Posted by Imp08ala View Post
    It never fails everytime there a ppv lately Bt sports channels always go down and they used to show ESPN + on channel 455 but not lately seems they stop caring but for some odd reason they showing bt sports channel 416 on wwe network channel 160 showing ufc in English
    Oh your right.. good find.. that is odd haha it's not HD but I can deal with it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast