Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Baked version of mol2 soon on play store.

According to post on Reddit baked version of Mol2 will available on Google play store soon.
    Lets Go !

Demo is out on YouTube.
    Lets Go !

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    interesting....
    I wonder how this will go over with the original creators of the MOL2
    The guy on reddick is waiting for playstore approval, I see. A paid app and a fee version is expected if it is approved (which I have my doubts it will be approved, because it is not his creation to earn profit from).
    He is also advertising that he will sell this to any provider that wants to buy the app exclusive for his service.
    He is trying selling something he never created.

mmmmm... It will be interesting to see how this turns out.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

It's the app the user has a demo not the iptv services, he may have found the APK and tweaked it.
    Last edited by Bkman2020; 08-16-2019 at 12:03 AM.
    Lets Go !

Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    User renamed it and tweaked the app so don't think they can go after him.
    Playstore may not allow it thou, as the guy did mention they are making it difficult... which is good.

I saw the video. Probably his tweeking includes the scaled down version for the 'free' version to be at playstore, along with full 'Paid" version.
    It's not his creation, is bottom line.

I did alert the actual creators of the MOL2 just a few minutes ago.
    That MOL2 is a selling point for their devices, so I bet this will not go over good at all.
    We will see what they think of the whole thing.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

The MOL2 guys tell me that they had already saw this and have been monitoring it.
    - Frank Zappa

K well good luck guys.
    Lets Go !

Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    K well good luck guys.
    You are correct thou, prolly nothing could be done..... just roll with the punches

thnx for all this news Bkman
    - Frank Zappa

No problem
    Lets Go !

It's not the actual MOL2 app... looks like a mimic thru an emulator is how the guy has done this.
    There seems to be no code included from the MOL2, just textures and icons (so it seems so far).
    So with it being emulated and different code, this will never be as sharp or responsive as the actual MOL2
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast