Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    BuzzTV XPL 3100 Android IPTV Portable HDMI Dongle Stick

Checked out my new Buzztv 3100 ..........
    Right out of the box...you have to use the Air Mouse Remote ....to turn on Bluetooth so the small remote will work .......
    Came with Kodi 17.6 ...deleted that and put Kodi 18.3 on the box ...configured it with the addons I like .....works well
    Installed my favorite Modded Apps ..Beetv...Teatv....Mobdro...FreeFlix ...also added VPN-Express...and VLC ....all seem to work fine
    My live-tv and VOD are working good too .......Watched the Yankees vs Orioles on YES tv ....no interruptions ..........
    Now I thought the dongle was going to have an ethernet port according to the specs ......But it just has WiFi ...no problems there...
    The power supply is 5v with a typical android phone interface port ....I even powered up the dongle from my usb computer port using my LG phone cable...
    All and All I think this little Dongle is great ....close to speed and response time of the Buzztv xpl3000 ...better than the Buzz 2000 and 3000 Panda
    It's a keeper............................................
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-14-2019 at 10:38 PM.

One thing I have noticed with this Buzztv 3100 ...is that you can't turn it on with the remotes.........The small remote control is bluetooth ...so the box would have to be on for it to work...but the Aire Mouse Remote I thought would turn on the box...can't get that to work ........so I have to unplug the power to the box and then plug it back in...thats when it boots up the box.....Now the air mouse works with the box on....I just want to be able to turn it on with the remote.............

I'm guessing I may be the only one who owns this Buzz at IPTVTalk

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    I'm guessing I may be the only one who owns this Buzz at IPTVTalk
    You may be , but your comments and findings about this device is much appreciated never the less.
    Once people do get this device, it will be appreciated even more so.

thnx floder
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I did send an e-mail to Buzztv to see if there is something i'm not doing correctly .....I'll wait and see......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    One thing I have noticed with this Buzztv 3100 ...is that you can't turn it on with the remotes.........The small remote control is bluetooth ...so the box would have to be on for it to work...but the Aire Mouse Remote I thought would turn on the box...can't get that to work ........so I have to unplug the power to the box and then plug it back in...thats when it boots up the box.....Now the air mouse works with the box on....I just want to be able to turn it on with the remote.............
    did you follow the manual on how to set power button for device?

me i would say the mygica turns it off or on remote looks like fire stick ones never had stick that would do that try and see if you can reprogram the air mouse that any botton then z and > at same time see if you get fn too turn red if it dose thats not it if not its the remote just guessing here too but a try
    Last edited by Marley; 08-18-2019 at 10:20 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    me i would say the mygica turns it off or on remote looks like fire stick ones never had stick that would do that try and see if you can reprogram the air mouse that any botton then z and > at same time see if you get fn too turn red if it dose thats not it if not its the remote just guessing here too but a try
    the arq-100 is a learning remote
    just power up box and get it to learn power function of mygica remote

not what im trying to say is test the remote i here you oh and please do that in another room not one with stick that just should reset it right on Aire Mouse Remote
    Last edited by Marley; 08-18-2019 at 10:32 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    not what im trying to say is test the remote i here you oh and please do that in another room not one with stick that just should reset it right on Aire Mouse Remote
    they said remote worx except for power

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast