Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    that's ok, i never even knew it had the air mouse capability for the longest time... And 'air mouse remote' is even included in the name
    lmao,,,,,,,

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    red light is supposed to flash 3 times and go out when batteries are put in
    look for marley's thread about resetting remote
    I made that post into a Sticky thread just now, (in 3900 forum section)... I think that was the thread referred to.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    I made that post into a Sticky thread just now, (in 3900 forum section)... I think that was the thread referred to.
    good stuff
    and you're welcome for being told it was an air mouse...lol

what happened there was that I had 'thought' I had discovered something that no one else had known and then posted a short tutorial about it.. I felt pretty accomplished about the whole thing too, thinking about the whole discovering thing I had done
    That is when you pointed out the name, to which then it struck me.
    duh
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I tried all the re-pair the usb dongle and recalibrate the air mouse stuff from the manual last night and again this morning, nothing has worked. Looks like there is only a 30 day warranty.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo12 View Post
    I tried all the re-pair the usb dongle and recalibrate the air mouse stuff from the manual last night and again this morning, nothing has worked. Looks like there is only a 30 day warranty.
    did you take the batteries out and press buttons for several minutes before putting batteries back in?

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    did you take the batteries out and press buttons for several minutes before putting batteries back in?
    Many times. From what I read It didn't work for Marley.

Banned
    ya but his still will still turn box on/off

playstation air remotes have to press and hold the cursor lock button to reset the remote, for how long I do not know.
    You have to remember for what ever may work, you have to first wake up the remote with any random key... then proceed with procedure.
    - Frank Zappa

One more thing to check, would be if there is a stuck key.
    Look sideways and see if one is out of position.

If all else fails, and the warranty is expired, pop the unit apart and see if there is something evident.
    *80% of electrical problems are mechanical (broken wire, bad solder joint etc).

You can get by with a mouse plugged into the USB port, until you get a replacement (Cheap $$$).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12