bitcoins must be exact

due to the fluctuation in bit coins how can you get an exact dollar amount. I ordered thru paypal for $185.00 and 2 days later that order is now $206..00 can I still just use $185.00 out of the $206.00 I don't want ask mining co to just send bitcoins that equal $185,00 fearing delay, down to 3 day on 4 donations. please advise soon. thank you very much
    stickman

Always have extra in your wallet
    Lets Go !

still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Bkman2020 View Post
    Always have extra in your wallet
    when placing an order thru iptvserver you have a option who you want to buy bitcoins, i chose paypal.
    followed all procedures and got a order number. within 24 hrs the funds were subtracted from my account,
    but iv recieved no info as to were the bitcoins ended up. sent the bitcoin seller emails as to how to find my purchase.
    3days ago with no reply. now 1 day left on donation. i thought i was home free finally.

Payment instructions through Bitcoin Miner:

1) Write down the order number, you will need it to request support and account management.

2) Copy the following bitcoin address, the mining provider MUST send the bitcoins to that address or your money will be lost:

Bitcoin Address: 14jUKkf8Uac xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Copied

3) Copy the following bitcoin amount, the miner must send exactly that amount to get your order paid :

0.0xxxxxxx BTC Copied

4) Contact this Mining Provider CLICK HERE and ask him to mine that amount of bitcoins for you and send them to the above address. He will send you payment instructions for the mining service, once mining is completed we will receive the bitcoins and your order will be send automatically.

I¬¬¬¬MPORTANT NEVER SEND MORE THAN ONE PAYMENT TO THE SAME BITCOIN ADDRESS OR YOUR ORDER WILL HAVE TO BE PROCESSED MANUALLY.

please advise soon
    thanks

So I have sent payment in bitcoin for 3 devices thru coinbase, I have my receipt from coinbase which was sent on the 17th, and as of today 09/22 I still have not received my info for my devices, what do I need to do besides what I have already done?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    click on my name and send me a private message with your email and any order numbers that you may have.
    I also would need to know with what service this is with (iptv66, rocket or nfps)

added edit...
    I will be away for approx 4 or 5 hours
    iI will see any messages at that time
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-23-2019 at 01:52 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I have ordered NFPS donations via my coinbase wallet at least 40 times and have always received my donations within 30 minutes...never failed.......hope you did not do something wrong...in the way you sent your bitcoin.......

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Check your messages
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-23-2019 at 08:22 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Check your messages
    i can say im happy, using atm bit coin, is fast. got my things, no problems, not even messages

tester
    hi folks atm bitcoin is not reading QR code on my phone i have order many codes not working for me any buddy having this problem
    Last edited by greg; 11-18-2019 at 11:14 PM.