Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BuzzTV xpl 3100 - Specs

DESCRIPTION:
    2019 - BuzzTV XPL 3100 Android IPTV Portable HDMI Dongle Stick
    Powerful IPTV On the Go Television, Travel Sized!!!

KeyFeatures
    -S905X-B Quad Core
    -2GB DDR4 RAM
    -8GB Memory
    -Android 6 OS
    -HDMI 2.0
    -HDR Technology
    -External Dual Band AC Wi-Fi Antenna
    -Package Includes 2 remotes including The BuzzTV ARQ-100 Air-Mouse Keyboard Remote

BuzzTV is powered by Android OS giving you more advantages over traditional Linux set top boxes. 1 Million + apps available on the Google App Store including popular media player applications such as KODI, Plex, SPMC etc.

SPECIFICATIONS:
    System: Android 6.0
    CPU: Amlogic S905X-B
    Core: Cortex A53,Quad Core
    RAM: 2GB DDR4 + 8GB EMMC
    SD Slot: TF Card up to 128GB
    Product Details LAN: RJ45 10/100 Ethernet interface
    WIFI: 802.11ac Dual band WiFi
    BT: Bluetooth 4.1
    USB: USB 2.0 x1
    HDMI: V2.0
    Language: Multi-language
    Power Adapter AC100 ~ 240V 50/60Hz
    DC Input: 5.0V-2A
    Dimension and Weight Size: 80x36x13mm
    Net Weight: 40g

BuzzTV XPL3100 ships in plain box packaging and includes BuzzTV ARQ-100 Remote
    THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
    BuzzTV XPL 3100 Android IPTV OTT HDMI Dongle
    HDMI Cable
    Power Adapter
    Wi-Fi Antenna
    Bluetooth Remote
    BuzzTV Arq100 Remote
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Banned
    looks better than the firestick
    too bad ryu didn't provide pics

Buzztv xpl 3100

Buzztv xpl 3100

Last edited by floder2; 08-08-2019 at 05:41 PM.

dang i like that way to go i run few firesticks this lots nice me i take fie sticks to my friends house or really lots of places great to have been using them from start
    Last edited by Marley; 08-07-2019 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    DESCRIPTION:
    2019 - BuzzTV XPL 3100 Android IPTV Portable HDMI Dongle Stick
    Powerful IPTV On the Go Television, Travel Sized!!!

KeyFeatures
    -S905X-B Quad Core
    -2GB DDR4 RAM
    -8GB Memory
    -Android 6 OS
    -HDMI 2.0
    -HDR Technology
    -External Dual Band AC Wi-Fi Antenna
    -Package Includes 2 remotes including The BuzzTV ARQ-100 Air-Mouse Keyboard Remote

BuzzTV is powered by Android OS giving you more advantages over traditional Linux set top boxes. 1 Million + apps available on the Google App Store including popular media player applications such as KODI, Plex, SPMC etc.

SPECIFICATIONS:
    System: Android 6.0
    CPU: Amlogic S905X-B
    Core: Cortex A53,Quad Core
    RAM: 2GB DDR4 + 8GB EMMC
    SD Slot: TF Card up to 128GB
    Product Details LAN: RJ45 10/100 Ethernet interface
    WIFI: 802.11ac Dual band WiFi
    BT: Bluetooth 4.1
    USB: USB 2.0 x1
    HDMI: V2.0
    Language: Multi-language
    Power Adapter AC100 ~ 240V 50/60Hz
    DC Input: 5.0V-2A
    Dimension and Weight Size: 80x36x13mm
    Net Weight: 40g

BuzzTV XPL3100 ships in plain box packaging and includes BuzzTV ARQ-100 Remote
    THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
    BuzzTV XPL 3100 Android IPTV OTT HDMI Dongle
    HDMI Cable
    Power Adapter
    Wi-Fi Antenna
    Bluetooth Remote
    BuzzTV Arq100 Remote

Checked out my new Buzztv 3100 ..........
    Right out of the box...you have to use the Air Mouse Remote ....to turn on Bluetooth so the small remote will work .......
    Came with Kodi 17.6 ...deleted that and put Kodi 18.3 on the box ...configured it with the addons I like .....works well
    Installed my favorite Modded Apps ..Beetv...Teatv....Mobdro...FreeFlix ...also added VPN-Express...and VLC ....all seem to work fine
    My live-tv and VOD are working good too .......Watched the Yankees vs Orioles on YES tv ....no interruptions ..........
    Now I thought the dongle was going to have an ethernet port according to the specs ......But it just has WiFi ...no problems there...
    The power supply is 5v with a typical android phone interface port ....I even powered up the dongle from my usb computer port using my LG phone cable...
    All and All I think this little Dongle is great ....close to speed and response time of the Buzztv xpl3000 ...better than the Buzz 2000 and 3000 Panda
    It's a keeper............................................
    Last edited by floder2; 08-13-2019 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Right out of the box...you have to use the Air Mouse Remote ....to turn on Bluetooth so the small remote will work .......
    Came with Kodi 17.6 ...deleted that and put Kodi 18.3 on the box ...configured it with the addons I like .....works well
    Installed my favorite Modded Apps ..Beetv...Teatv....Mobdro...FreeFlix ...also added VPN-Express...and VLC ....all seem to work fine
    My live-tv and VOD are working good too .......Watched the Yankees vs Orioles on YES tv ....no interruptions ..........
    Now I thought the dongle was going to have an ethernet port according to the specs ......But it just has WiFi ...no problems there...
    The power supply is 5v with a typical android phone interface port ....I even powered up the dongle from my usb computer port using my LG phone cable...
    All and All I think this little Dongle is great ....close to speed and response time of the Buzztv xpl3000 ...better than the Buzz 2000 and 3000 Panda
    thanks floder2 for great info. maybe i will try one of these if i can get one.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

RYU .................

You could try to PM bwcbob ..I know he sells the 3900 box...he may have the 3100 dongle also ...great guy to deal with

RYU .................

You could try to PM bwcbob ..I know he sells the 3900 box...he may have the 3100 dongle also ...great guy to deal with
    thanks floder2 but only concern is shipping will cost me way too much for my country. shipping is just too costly for my country probably more or around same as the stick. but will see what can I do. thanks again

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    What is that Flap Looking thing near the back and side...?!? Could it bee hiding there...?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    What is that Flap Looking thing near the back and side...?!? Could it bee hiding there...?
    not sure what you're looking at but there is no ethernet port

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast