Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: STB blocked

TV Addicted
    happening in usa too, internet provider Spectrum 30 McBride , no matter what i do , get block again, i have always suggest to admin to stop auto country lock, its giving too much headache ..

I tried that and the channels did not show up all I had was blue bars and no channels.
    I will wait and see what happens next but for now everything working.

Ambassador
    Very easy to fix unplug the box do a iptv reset then log back in and change it to allow all country's and plug the box back in and your good to go.

Junoir Member
    Hi guys, im having same issue with one box (dreamlink t2 prime) says account blocked or expired checked route and says running and doesnt expired in 6months so tried changing portal on route checker and page comes to an error, any help will be appreciated thanks in advance.

Junoir Member
    Gm, i didnt realized this issue was already answered previously sorry about that. I did went and changed to “all countries”, but didnt have to do a iptv reset it worked instantly. Only question i have now is do i leave it as “all country” for now or do i have to switch it back to current country (usa)? Im aware the problem is with country lock, thanks in advance, and keep up the good work💪🏼🙂

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12