Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PPV issues?

PPV issues?

I'm having an issue with one user I've helped setup with the KokalekaTV app on a fire TV stick 4k. Everything works for me and everyone else I've helped, but this one user keeps getting a "Playback error" whenever they try to access the PPV channels. We've uninstalled and re-installed, we've deleted and re-created users, we've done a DNS refresh and an IPTV reset.

Is there anything that I might have missed that could get these working?

Bullwhale
    try add a different player like vlc player then select that one..( add 2 or 3 players try each one.in settings of Kokaleka app you can add players and select which ones to use) the player need to be installed on your android box first

TRY THIS FIRST
    maybe first go to players selection under settings and make sure they are all on builtin player then go to players settings and set it on hardware decoder if it is on that try software decoder

yup thats what you need too do i run few players and i payed for one like 4 or 5 bucks

TV Addicted
    Anyone figure out if what external player works with PPV ...I've tried MX and VLC ...still get kicked out of PPV channels 20 minutes into the movie.........

Using KokalekaTV app with Nvidia Shield........

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    yup thats what you need too do i run few players and i payed for one like 4 or 5 bucks
    Ok

So what was the player hat worked for you...?

It may not be the player. @bingoz You can use Kodi with that shield. The server has had issues lately, it may have something to do with that. I can throw kokaleka on my shield and see what happens. PPV channel? what time you get kicked out? Not sure any testing proves anything but gonna need more info to check it out.

The start of this thread was a year old. (just realized that myself!!)

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    damn !

But bingoz and floder were not
    They were the string that kept it going, not you. THEM GUYS
    But one heck of an answer thou... and prolly correct beyond that year in question
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Well with more resent reported problems with PPV channels via some IPTV boxes ...I thought posting in this thread would be fine .....those posts above mine seem to say they solved the problem using external players ...Wanted to know witch player actually fixed their problem............Not wanting to use Kodi though.............If papiao needs to tweek KokalekaTV ..then so be it.............

The stb emulator works on the shield, and I dont remember ever having issues using mx player for ppv. I will try it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast