Thread: z7+ issue

z7+ issue

ok I have had an issue with my z7 for about a month mayb a little longer im not sure where the problem lies my box is current on updates streams fine as far as tv kodi and apps go but when I try to watch vod movies for the most part it tells me cant play this link now it does not do it every time , every once in a while it will play a movie but mayb 1 out of 20.... so I , talked to a friend here we thought external player so I even did a re install mx pro still does it , ive tried to trouble shoot everything I can think of and im getting no where I mean when im on kodi or an app everything is fine zero problems ive even did an iptv reset so as far as I can tell its a vod thing and it may sound funny but when I am able to watch a movie its during the day never after dark im trying to keep tabs on things best I can and I cant figure it out any one have any input that can help mayb any ways thanks to every one in advance I could sure use a hand ..

just a little update i honestly thought ppl who were using z7+ boxes would have chimed n and said if they were able to watch vod on here but ive down loaded regular mx player , yes player and a cpl other players and im getting the same thing can not play this link have no idea whats causing the issue ive went thru the setting everything is fine any one else having these problems or is it just my box

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    if they are working during the day but not after dark, and it happens with all Players tested, then that seems like it could be a hint as to the problem.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    have you tried using a Playlist m3u URL ??
    and run that thru either the z7's playlist portal or thru an app like Perfect Player.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

they rnt working at all the only time i had any luck was durring the day but now they rnt working at all i just didnt wanna leave that fact out bcause some one else could have been having the same luck and i wanted to provide every detail

no i havnt tryed that as of yet , i can work on that this weekend and let u know what happens , i havnt used 66 in m3u but i have used m3u in tivimate i havnt used perfect player yet but ive used smarters and lazy and a cpl others ill keep u posted i just dont get why i get that message it could very well b my box its 2 mayb 3 yrs old and i had heating problem once but i was able to watch b4 i just dont know when the problem started but ill try that this weekend and get back with