Thread: Qr code

Question Qr code

Hi

I have 44 days left before i need to renew subscription. I have been reading on how to renew and am stuck as to where to obtain the qr code to use at bitcoin atm. I tried the website but keep getting access denied. Could someone point me in the right direction or tell me where I am going wrong. I also dont know if I am using the correct website. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Code:
    https://iptvprivateserver.is/renew.php
    or
    Code:
    https://iptvprivateserver.is
    you go to above page, fill up all the info then in the end you will see qr code or some wired long code. you send money to qr code or wired number and you are good to go.
    Last edited by Ryu; 08-03-2019 at 06:37 PM.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Hi Ryu

Thanks for the info. I tried both those links and i keep getting access denied. Error 1020. What to do now?

seems like your are being blocked by firewall rule. are you using VPN or proxy? if yes try to use without vpn or proxy. try different network if possible.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Hi Ryu

No am not using vpn. Tried different network same story. Will try again later tonite. What to do if cannot connect to website as I want to renew and bitcoin atms are not plentiful here in south africa and was planning a trip this weekend to one. Any help appreciated.

I understand. I would then use vpn or proxy and see if that works. You can try trial or if there's any free out there.

Hey Ryu

Tried vpn still the same. Tried from different devices with vpn also access denied, what now???????

I really don't know what to tell you my friend. sorry bud