Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: kens MIA

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    13

    kens MIA

    Could someone please PM me the forums that kens went to? I like to stay up to date on the iptvextra2 addon and in order to do that I need to follow wherever kens is actively posting.

  2. #2
    Member Shooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by tokm View Post
    Could someone please PM me the forums that kens went to? I like to stay up to date on the iptvextra2 addon and in order to do that I need to follow wherever kens is actively posting.
    /kens retired and left all his Worldly possessions to me.

    Ask me a question, I will tell you no lies, ...well, maybe!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    13
    What repo has the latest IPTVExtra2?

  4. #4
    Member Shooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by tokm View Post
    What repo has the latest IPTVExtra2?
    IPTVXtra2 v7.7
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/r86jb1h8mm6s5wh/plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v7.7.zip/file
    IPTVXtra2 skin - Confluence mod, with Colour EPG Genres
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ut500p4tlls4c1x/skin.iptvxtra2-v1.0.zip/file
    Instructions here >
    Code:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?38648-***-New-Release-***-IPTVXtra-IPTVXtra-Context-Media-Info-Kens13-Repository/page8
    New Repo will be released soon.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    IPTVXtra2 v7.7
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/r86jb1h8mm6s5wh/plugin.video.iptvxtra2-v7.7.zip/file
    IPTVXtra2 skin - Confluence mod, with Colour EPG Genres
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ut500p4tlls4c1x/skin.iptvxtra2-v1.0.zip/file
    Instructions here >
    Code:
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?38648-***-New-Release-***-IPTVXtra-IPTVXtra-Context-Media-Info-Kens13-Repository/page8
    New Repo will be released soon.
    Awesome, thank you. Please post the updated repo here when it goes live.

  6. #6
    Member Waylotul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    16
    Kens finally retired I see the wixsite still up for epg donation so... can I expect the epg to continue?

    I usually donate for his great work and working epg.

    If his legacy continues this year donation is for whom the bell tolls.

  7. #7
    Member Shooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylotul View Post
    Kens finally retired I see the wixsite still up for epg donation so... can I expect the epg to continue?

    I usually donate for his great work and working epg.

    If his legacy continues this year donation is for whom the bell tolls.
    LOL!!!
    EPG continues, ....as promised.
    BTW - Didn't retire, just looking for work!

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    LOL!!!
    EPG continues, ....as promised.
    BTW - Didn't retire, just looking for work!
    Is that new repo for iptvextra2 ready for prime time yet?

  9. #9
    Member Shooty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by tokm View Post
    Is that new repo for iptvextra2 ready for prime time yet?
    Just trying to find "motivation"!

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    yes i do
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooty View Post
    Just trying to find "motivation"!
    You find that motivation yet?

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •